Skill books after patch

General discussion about Wasteland 3.
Skarpen
Initiate

Is this true that the extra skill books from world bunkers are now available anymore? There was extra skillbooks for Assault Rifles, Brawling, Weapon Modding, Nerd Stuff, Weird Science, but they seem not to be in those bunkers anymore. I'm making a new run and would like to know if I should plan 2 skillbooks for those skills or only one.
Juris
Scholar

I think you might be right I couldn't find the second auto weapons book and I believe I explored all the bunkers. I did pickup the new golden scorpitron trinket ;)
viasqi
Initiate

Developer dudes if you're reading this , add the Weapon Modding Skill Book back
- patch 1.4.0 seems to have removed the World Map - Hidden Structure - Skill Books from the game , some ware extra BUT Weapon Modding was the ONLY one in the game
frozyx
Adventurer
badge image for wl3badge.png

viasqi wrote: June 19th, 2021, 7:06 pm Developer dudes if you're reading this , add the Weapon Modding Skill Book back
- patch 1.4.0 seems to have removed the World Map - Hidden Structure - Skill Books from the game , some ware extra BUT Weapon Modding was the ONLY one in the game
There is one Weaponsmith book actually from the quest giver at Tellurium mine. But you have to specifically ask for a reward before taking his quest in order to get it. So its easily missable.

Return to “Wasteland 3: General Discussion”