Next Patch timeframe?

General discussion about Wasteland 3.
zenblack
Initiate
badge image for wl3badge.png

Is there a timeframe for the next bugfix patch? My current non-DLC game is waiting on screen locking bugs to be addressed before I can even play.
Grndmnd11
Initiate

I can’t wait either. I was loving all the improvements the new patch had, but once I got to the Gipper battle my game became unplayable. Complete blue screen crashes (PS4). Found a Reddit post where @mattonomicon said the problem seems to be an inventory issue (cool of him to keep us in the loop). However, I have a character built around barter, with perks that encourage hoarding, so yeah. 😩. Dropping extra items isn’t really an option. And knowing that even a non barter party eventually run into this, makes me not want to start a new game until it’s fixed. Dang to the heck
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

zenblack wrote: June 15th, 2021, 12:51 pm Is there a timeframe for the next bugfix patch? My current non-DLC game is waiting on screen locking bugs to be addressed before I can even play.
We're tentatively planning to have the next patch available late next week, but there's a chance that could slip. As soon as we have a firmed up idea, we'll communicate that across our channels.

That said, I'm not familiar with a bug by the description you've provided. When you're able to do so, please submit the issue to us in full via our support portal, and be sure to indicate which platform you're on. If you're on PC (Steam or GOG, specifically) please see about including your recent save file as well for reference. Thank you.

Edit: 1.4.1 is now live on all platforms.

Return to “Wasteland 3: General Discussion”