DLC 2

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!
Pvt Kobold
Novice

What do you all think Dlc 2 will be? With it being 7$ I’m thinking something smaller than steeltown. My best guess is The Everest hotel as it has multiple in game mentions.
Sister Nancy Gaming
Mole204
Explorer
badge image for wl3badge.png

I don't know anything about it, but I liked the original Everrest Hotel as it was talked up in the Production Notes. The Suicide Forest hotel version.
And then there's the option of having a dedicated random encounter area. For those of us who've wasted all their WL playing time aimlessly driving the stupid truck around to find something to get xp for, that sounds like a really good idea.
Unless it's more "finally found someone only to get total party killed by a bombhead in the first round."

"So we've got them changing things in case it might offend someone for being 'too dark', but no one does anything about the swearing garbaging up the game?"
frozyx
Adventurer

Could be Cheyenne Mountains. If you free the Ranger HQ prisoner, he will murder a couple ppl in Steeltown and finally leave a note in his shack on the world map, telling you that he will go there. There also seems to be some data in the game about it i guess, at least some wasteland 3 wikis have some.
Pvt Kobold
Novice

frozyx wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:57 am Could be Cheyenne Mountains. If you free the Ranger HQ prisoner, he will murder a couple ppl in Steeltown and finally leave a note in his shack on the world map, telling you that he will go there. There also seems to be some data in the game about it i guess, at least some wasteland 3 wikis have some.
Yeah I saw this last night when I finished helping steeltown, Cheyenne mountain and the faders would be cool as hell but I’m still hoping the Everest, the holy detonation, and the lighting in chains gets added.
Sister Nancy Gaming
MihaLbl4
Acolyte

I'm waiting DLC "the Hotel Everest", but I think it will "Faders".
Pvt Kobold
Novice

MihaLbl4 wrote: June 10th, 2021, 11:06 am I'm waiting DLC "the Hotel Everest", but I think it will "Faders".
I could see the Everest being a free update because it isn’t a huge faction like steeltown and the faders but I don’t know
Sister Nancy Gaming
Juris
Scholar

Caught that too - seems like Cheyenne Mountain is next - got to track that murderer down. They previewed Steeltown before it came out with John in the Bizarre talking about it.
frozyx wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:57 am Could be Cheyenne Mountains. If you free the Ranger HQ prisoner, he will murder a couple ppl in Steeltown and finally leave a note in his shack on the world map, telling you that he will go there. There also seems to be some data in the game about it i guess, at least some wasteland 3 wikis have some.
Last edited by Juris on June 17th, 2021, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt Kobold
Novice

Juris wrote: June 17th, 2021, 1:21 pm Caught that too - seems like Cheyenne Mountain is next - got to track that murderer down. They previewed Steeltown before it came out with John John in the Bizarre talking about it.
But the Everest is still mentioned over the radio in game, and the holy detonation world map location is still there. Same with the lighting in chains with the domes. Cheyenne being biggest one that could come. I just wonder what they’ll do with the last 3 things.
Sister Nancy Gaming
Mole204
Explorer

Cheyenne Mountain should be enough for a side-game. Just buy a video-game copy of CM from the Stargate people, Wasteland it up, and have a WL-remastered type version of a first-person shooter. WL should get back to the dungeon crawl style. It could be fun.

Return to “Wasteland 3: General Discussion”