Radio silence?

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

RubenS
Initiate

Re: Radio silence?

Post by RubenS » May 12th, 2019, 4:03 am

Soooo i was right? They left one (new) guy to turn lights off? lol

Well guess i'll still wait for some actual info about the W3

fuzzyballs01
Acolyte

Post by fuzzyballs01 » May 14th, 2019, 8:23 am

they just added a small update post to Facebook
NOW you can applaud them for not being dead, NOW they actually did more than make one post on a forum

and what the hell was wrong with my original Kermit profile picture

voniac
Initiate

Post by voniac » May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am

So... I just saw the new update on FIG.... I cannot say I'm happy... I mean, MacTavish? After almost 6 months of silence you throw a 3d character?
I love INXILE, I said a lot of times that for me Wasteland 2 is a game that we play once in a decade. Having almost 7 (or 8, I don't remember) full playthroughs, I extremelly enjoyed playing it. But this update is very little... Sorry for my critisism, I love you all, just I got a bitter taste from this update that I wanted to share. Hope to see or hear from you soon. Best regards

Grohal
Master

Post by Grohal » May 16th, 2019, 6:05 am

voniac wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 3:24 am
So... I just saw the new update on FIG.... I cannot say I'm happy... I mean, MacTavish? After almost 6 months of silence you throw a 3d character?
I love INXILE, I said a lot of times that for me Wasteland 2 is a game that we play once in a decade. Having almost 7 (or 8, I don't remember) full playthroughs, I extremelly enjoyed playing it. But this update is very little... Sorry for my critisism, I love you all, just I got a bitter taste from this update that I wanted to share. Hope to see or hear from you soon. Best regards
Yeah, I am with you - it is a bit shallow. I wouldn't mind such an update after one or two months but nearly half a year later?
Well, I really hope they have something big to show on E3.
Updates are extremly dissapoiting so far - but all this will be forgotten if the game itself is really good.
Hell is no place, hell is a condition.

RubenS
Initiate

Post by RubenS » May 16th, 2019, 1:21 pm

It kinda looked like update about update that hopefully make us quiet and wait another six months for few words about cool stuff they are doing lol

Carib
Initiate

Post by Carib » May 17th, 2019, 7:01 pm

So... ummm, how about them Wasteland 3 backer tabs.
"I believe in gunpowder and dynamite!"

Mole204
Scholar

Post by Mole204 » May 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm

I know that the Mac Tavish thing is a crumb in relation to all the time waiting, but so what. We got something. Me, I just hope they can write a scottish character without a) swearing all the time b) ripping off the movie "Brave". And of the two, 'a' is the important one. I wonder if he has his own recipe for Hobo Dogs? Would they call it something different in the UK?
"Gosh, all that radiation, and the girl from Pokemon Shield really turned out stocky."

Grohal
Master

Post by Grohal » May 19th, 2019, 11:48 pm

Mole204 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm
I know that the Mac Tavish thing is a crumb in relation to all the time waiting, but so what. We got something. Me, I just hope they can write a scottish character without a) swearing all the time b) ripping off the movie "Brave". And of the two, 'a' is the important one. I wonder if he has his own recipe for Hobo Dogs? Would they call it something different in the UK?
"Gosh, all that radiation, and the girl from Pokemon Shield really turned out stocky."
Isn't half the scottish language swearing? :mrgreen:
Hell is no place, hell is a condition.