Wasteland 3 slacker backer questions

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

EightDeer
Initiate

Wasteland 3 slacker backer questions

Post by EightDeer » May 15th, 2018, 6:42 am

If I get one of the slacker backer tiers for W3 that includes a copy of W2, does that come with W2's backer goodies? I have a W2 steam key I haven't used, but I'll happily buy a second copy to get my hands on the backer rewards.

Relatedly, is one of the three novellas in the novella bundle the one Chris Avellone wrote for W2?

phimseto
Developer

Re: Wasteland 3 slacker backer questions

Post by phimseto » May 15th, 2018, 10:34 am

Hi EightDeer, it does not come with the novellas. However, it does come with Wasteland 1, the soundtrack, and the concept art book.

EightDeer
Initiate

Post by EightDeer » May 15th, 2018, 3:02 pm

Not what I was asking; my fault for being unclear. Let me try rewording the questions.

The $45 tier on CrowdOx comes with a copy of W2. Does this copy include the backer skill and portrait pack from the W2 Kickstarter?

The $45 tier on CrowdOx also includes a bundle of 3 novellas. Does this bundle include the one novella listed on the W2 Kickstarter, written by Chris Avellone?

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » May 16th, 2018, 9:00 am

Hi EightDeer, no, it doesn't come with those. Also, the novellas referenced are WL3 novellas (still in production), not the WL2 ones, so it would not include Chris' (which isn't currently out yet, as he's still banging away on it).

bokkie
Novice

Post by bokkie » May 19th, 2018, 3:21 pm

phimseto wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 9:00 am
Hi EightDeer, no, it doesn't come with those. Also, the novellas referenced are WL3 novellas (still in production), not the WL2 ones, so it would not include Chris' (which isn't currently out yet, as he's still banging away on it).
Not banging his head to the wall asking himself why he did promise to make the wl2 novella? :D