Your pet peeves & possible improvements for WL3

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Grohal
Adventurer

Re: Your pet peeves & possible improvements for WL3

Postby Grohal » January 10th, 2017, 4:41 am

Drool wrote:...

And how the hell did the Jerks get from Needles to LA?!

Well in MURICA Jerks are all over the place, one even became the latest president in our timeline. :mrgreen:
Hell is no place, hell is a condition.

SagaDC
Grandmaster

Postby SagaDC » January 10th, 2017, 7:03 pm

One thing that quite saddened me were all the non-human enemies that didn't make it into the game. It wasn't until I started poking through the image files that I realized just how many enemies got cut from the game.

Obviously the Giant Hermit Crabs are a pretty well-known cut enemy, since they appeared in a few of the pre-release videos. They had complete models and portraits, but for some reason they never made it into the final game.

But looking at the art files, you can also see character portraits for a lot of classic Wasteland baddies like the Boa Tronstrictor, the Cybertrike, the Hexborg, the Sniperdroid, the Warbot, the Xenon Laser Cannon, and (my personal favorite) the Vanadium Vulture. None of them made it into the game. :(

Drool
Forum Moderator

Postby Drool » January 10th, 2017, 8:57 pm

SagaDC wrote:But looking at the art files, you can also see character portraits for a lot of classic Wasteland baddies like the Boa Tronstrictor, the Cybertrike, the Hexborg, the Sniperdroid, the Warbot, the Xenon Laser Cannon, and (my personal favorite) the Vanadium Vulture. None of them made it into the game. :(

Would have been nice. Especially since all of those were tougher than the freaking Slicerdicers.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!

Return to “WL3: General Discussion”