Broken quest: Anechoic lazaret

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Torment: ToN itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Yumti
Initiate

Broken quest: Anechoic lazaret

Post by Yumti » April 1st, 2017, 8:19 am

I'm am unable to complete this quest with Salameri.

I have cleared the Lazaret of the infestion (3 terminals + drone stuck in wall). My journals says "Peerless is purged from the internal systems of the lazaret, and I've delt with the source of the infestation".

I left some drones alive and I can complete the bonus objective with Salameri for ½ a ring, but the there is no option to complete the main objective.

I have the output.log if needed.

Jillexie
Initiate

Re: Broken quest: Anechoic lazaret

Post by Jillexie » April 7th, 2017, 4:36 pm

I have the exact same problem. The quest will not complete for me. It worked fine pre-patch, but now it is broken.

What's the deal here, InXile?

dagoo7
Initiate

Post by dagoo7 » April 16th, 2017, 2:59 pm

No workaround for this? Developer input? Have gone back to all backup saves within reason and same issue ...

Jillexie
Initiate

Post by Jillexie » April 18th, 2017, 8:23 am

Seriously. I have no idea why they have not at least addressed the issue here. I refuse to play the game any more until they at least acknowledge what is going on and have stopped recommending the game to anyone.

Olm
Initiate

Post by Olm » April 19th, 2017, 1:23 am

Yumti wrote:
April 1st, 2017, 8:19 am
I have cleared the Lazaret of the infestion (3 terminals + drone stuck in wall). My journals says "Peerless is purged from the internal systems of the lazaret, and I've delt with the source of the infestation".

I left some drones alive and I can complete the bonus objective with Salameri for ½ a ring, but the there is no option to complete the main objective.
Hello. Did you shut down the disabled drone in the small south room?

sear
Developer

Post by sear » April 19th, 2017, 9:52 am

Hey guys, this issue with being unable to complete the Lazaret quest has been addressed for a future patch (though I'm unsure if the fix will be retroactive to old saves). Appreciate the feedback!