inXile: No further patches are coming

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Torment: ToN itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Lix
Acolyte

inXile: No further patches are coming

Post by Lix » March 31st, 2018, 4:09 am

Very much expected, but it's nice to hear something official after almost a year of unanswered bug reports:
We're happy with how the game turned out, and that we were able to provide it with several patches, plus a significant post-release content update as well.

No artistic work is ever truly finished, and I haven't met a developer who wouldn't like to keep working on their games for as long as possible. But, the realities of schedules and project management meant it was necessary for the Torment team to move on. We're now working on both The Bard's Tale IV and Wasteland 3, and we hope to keep making awesome games beyond that.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/272270/di ... 6016300831
Time for a fan patch project?

vv221
Forum Moderator

Re: inXile: No further patches are coming

Post by vv221 » April 2nd, 2018, 11:42 pm

Lix wrote:
March 31st, 2018, 4:09 am
Time for a fan patch project?
I would love to see that ;)

RadonGOG
Scholar

Re: inXile: No further patches are coming

Post by RadonGOG » April 4th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Good to hear that they´ve decided to communicate, although the content isn´t what I wished to hear...
...I don´t get it, when will somebody finally start crowdfunding UHQ-Patchsupport after a game was released? Of course, many will complain and shout out RIPOFF!!! loud, but hey, such things happen all the time. So don´t mind and just do it!