Crisis in Miel Avest.

Check here to discuss Torment's gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Lanatir
Explorer

Crisis in Miel Avest.

Post by Lanatir » June 4th, 2019, 2:00 am

i am considering giving this game another try, but just under one circumstance. And that is: Crisis in Miel Avest. Did they fix it?
I stopped playing that game during this crisis. I tried it about 35 times, and every time the great horror thing immediately oneshot my main character, no matter where i took him and no matter what way i went. Is that fixed or is that encounter still as terrible as it used to be?

if they didnt fix that huge mess i will sadly put TTON on the list of games i will never finish.

Lanatir
Explorer

Re: Crisis in Miel Avest.

Post by Lanatir » June 5th, 2019, 2:53 am

wow. 24 hours and no answer at all. game must be deader than dead.

kilobug
Adventurer

Post by kilobug » June 5th, 2019, 4:18 am

No answer in 24 hours in a forum is not that surprising.

As for the crisis in Miel Avest bug I finished the game 3 times and never encountered the issue, nor do I remember reading about it on this forum, so it might need a very specific set of conditions for it to happen.

Lanatir
Explorer

Post by Lanatir » June 5th, 2019, 10:21 am

i never mentioned a bug. i am referring to disastrous quest design. the mission forces you into a painful and long fight that you can not win if you didnt skill your team as fighters.

kilobug
Adventurer

Post by kilobug » June 6th, 2019, 12:32 am

You shouldn't fight the Sorrow, you should just flee (and protect people in the process if you can).