Changes from Early Access game to full game

Check here to discuss Torment's gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

RoiC
Initiate

Changes from Early Access game to full game

Post by RoiC » February 28th, 2017, 4:18 am

Do you know what changes were made between the Early Access game and the full game? And I mean everything that comes to mind, from insignificant to game changing.

Osma7
Initiate

Re: Changes from Early Access game to full game

Post by Osma7 » March 1st, 2017, 6:27 am

(Will try to be concise about locations while being vague about quests in order to avoid SPOILERS)
After about 2 hours:
-You can actually talk to the guy being executed by getting past the levy in circus.
-Searchable location near Erritis removed; New npc near Erritis created, named Mother (don't remember full name).
-Mother associated with the woman in cliff edge that has lost her identity.
-Quest associated with woman who is loosing her identity can now be started with her, rather then from a ghostly figure.
-Many more dialog options with above, including options to convince her to give in/kill herself, ect.
-In cliff edge, woman with three rats in balls does not seem to want to sell them. Possibly this is just due to a diffrent conversation path, but her personality has changed significantly; when i talked to her in Beta, she always seemed to be filled with grief. Now she seems fairly calm and unconcerned with her house shifting under her feet, and says almost nothing about the animals.
-In caravansary, the robot woman who has another personality inside her (in bar near cliffs) MAY have more options, or it may just be a conversation path i had not taken before.

Lord of Riva
Adventurer

Post by Lord of Riva » March 1st, 2017, 6:39 am

Osma7 wrote:(Will try to be concise about locations while being vague about quests in order to avoid SPOILERS)
After about 2 hours:
-You can actually talk to the guy being executed by getting past the levy in circus.
-Mother associated with the woman in cliff edge that has lost her identity.
those were definitely in the first beta. (before the tidal surge update)

Osma7
Initiate

Post by Osma7 » March 1st, 2017, 8:25 am

Lord of Riva wrote:those were definitely in the first beta. (before the tidal surge update)
Ahh, very possible. I only accessed the game about a week in advance to the full game, and tried everything i could think of to get onto the platform to no avail. likewise, there was no mother, but was instead something you could search through (forgot what, it was one tiny spot i found a week ago.)

Chaplain
Initiate

Post by Chaplain » March 1st, 2017, 5:15 pm

RoiC wrote:Do you know what changes were made between the Early Access game and the full game? And I mean everything that comes to mind, from insignificant to game changing.
Some of the merchants have some new items, including some more potent versions of usables.