[Mac] Help! Crisis crisis (I can’t do anything!)

Check here to discuss Torment's gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Eschwenke
Initiate

[Mac] Help! Crisis crisis (I can’t do anything!)

Post by Eschwenke » November 11th, 2017, 9:27 am

Hello. I finally downloaded the game a couple of days ago, and after a few hours of exploration I am now in my first real Crisis (I talked my way past Qorro). I’ve gotten through a couple of combats here, but after the second I found that I couldn’t use a Pool restoring item on a party member. Now, I’m locked in combat with another small group, but I can’t seem to use any abilities, attack, or move where I want my characters to go. I don’t think I’m doing anything differently from before when I was able to get it to work. Is this a known bug that somehow has not been fixed, nearly a year after release, or have I just failed to understand the poor, non-reviewable tutorials.

While I’m at it, for the entire game when I mouse over items and abilities I’ve been seeing a mouse symbol with a blue glowing right button that apparently I’m supposed to use for details. If this actually does something, I am yet to figure out how to get these details. No amount of clicking on various parts of the mouse, with or without pressing “control” does anything.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.