Finally end is near.

For all discussion on all the previous Bard's Tale games: the classic 1980s games (Bard's Tale, II: Destiny Knight, & III: Thief of Fate) & the humorous Bard's Tale (2004) spin off.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

devnull
Initiate

Finally end is near.

Post by devnull » October 2nd, 2018, 12:15 am

I reached Mangars Tower Level 5 - my Party is level 25 (Fighters) and Level 14 Wizard.
Fights are hard in Mangars tower and got worse in Level 4 and 5 - Cloud Titans try to kill my fighters and Demons, and all this "We breath at your party" monster do more and more damage, i might try to figure out best equiptment.

Just this level and Mangar will hopefully be slain and Skara Braes winter ends after ~40h of gameplay.

Funny enough: i got that a backers gift and not even played B4 (after the beta).

I am ready for Destiny knights remasterd!
Last edited by devnull on October 4th, 2018, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebruce
Forum Moderator

Re: Finally end is near.

Post by thebruce » October 2nd, 2018, 7:45 am

Awesome :) I read that as you had an enjoyable time! hehe
Visit BardsTaleOnline.com - your community Bard's Tale classic RPG resource!
Twitter: @BardsTaleOnline / Facebook: Bards.Tale.Online
@thebruce0

SK_1759
Acolyte

Post by SK_1759 » October 4th, 2018, 4:59 pm

devnull wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:15 am
I reached Mangars Tower Level 5 - my Party is level 25 (Fighters) and Level 14 Wizard.
Fights are hard in Mangars tower and got worse in Level 4 and 5 - Cloud Titans try to kill my fighters and Demons, and all this "We breath at your party" monster do more and more damage, i might try to figure out best equiptment.

Just this level and Mangar will hopefully be slain and Skara Braes winter ends after ~40h of gameplay.

Funny enough: i got that a backers gift and not even played B4 (after the beta).

I am ready for Destiny knights remasterd!
LOL....Me too....I played beta and have yet to touch 4...I'm anxiously waiting on BT2!

KorganBloodAxe
Novice

Post by KorganBloodAxe » October 5th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Could we maybe get another teaser when the release date might be? Also keen to here about any new features planned.