Rebecca Heineman says she can't finish Bard's Tale 1-3 Remastered because inXile haven't paid her

For all discussion on all the previous The Bard's Tale games: the classic 1980's games (The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight, & III: Thief of Fate) & the humorous The Bard's Tale ARPG (2004) spin off.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

jrodman
Explorer

Re: Rebecca Heineman says she can't finish Bard's Tale 1-3 Remastered because inXile haven't paid her

Post by jrodman »

Not entirely surprised, and would have tried to fund the product more significantly directly if I'd been given clear direction on how to do so. My entire bt4 pledge was intended for this purpose.
cwick
Initiate

Re: Rebecca Heineman says she can't finish Bard's Tale 1-3 Remastered because inXile haven't paid her

Post by cwick »

This is why I have not donated enough ($27) to get the remasters. I don't know if I will have access to the latest builds.
I also hope they are planning an actual retail release of the BT4 as in a physical disc(s) or even just a retail box with the code is fine with me.
GhostSaint
Initiate

Post by GhostSaint »

I hope that something happens on this, as I am also hoping to get the remasters. Hmmm.
Qoojo
Novice

Post by Qoojo »

I was hoping for the remasters as well. But I do not blame inXile. From what I have seen of the beta releases, the quality is subpar with many plain and easy to find bugs.

Return to “The Bard's Tale Trilogy & ARPG”