ARPG on Mac getting stuck?

For all discussion on the original trilogy and humorous ARPG spin-off.
roadrash91
Initiate

Anyone else having a problem launching the game? It flat out doesn't start on Catalina. I also have an older 2012 iMac running Mojave. Game at least launches but gets stuck right away when I try to launch one of the classic games. It gets stuck in the ARPG version after I click 'ok' on the choose your talent page.

Just got the game, so I've never seen it actually work on a Mac.Yes, I've posted a query w/ tech support today as well. I was just hoping that maybe someone else has already suffered and knows the super secret magic incantation to get it working.
rizarefaldi
Initiate

roadrash91 wrote: January 30th, 2021, 11:43 am Anyone else having a problem launching the game? It flat out doesn't start on Catalina. I also have an older 2012 iMac running Mojave. Game at least launches but gets stuck right away when I try to launch one of the classic games. It gets stuck in the ARPG version after I click 'ok' on the choose your talent page ukuran kertas a4

Just got the game, so I've never seen it actually work on a Mac.Yes, I've posted a query w/ tech support today as well. I was just hoping that maybe someone else has already suffered and knows the super secret magic incantation to get it working.
im getting the same problem now. Did you fix your issue? please update,

Return to “The Bard's Tale Trilogy & ARPG”