Julie Fowlis song

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Ensabahnur
Initiate

Julie Fowlis song

Post by Ensabahnur » January 15th, 2019, 4:02 am

Hello, i just discovered this game through this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVB6dSckvJI , i know that the singer is julie fowlis but i can't find a name for this song or a place to buy it. Can someone please tell me where i can find this amazing song ? Thank you!

shmerl
Explorer

Re: Julie Fowlis song

Post by shmerl » January 17th, 2019, 11:26 am

Backers got it under "The Bard's Tale IV: The song I sing" title. Not sure, but possibly GOG release has it in in the soundtrack.

As I backer I got a cut down version without the soundtrack on GOG, despite backing with the soundtrack tier. So I can't confirm if it has it there. They only provided it via Backerit for me.

Ensabahnur
Initiate

Post by Ensabahnur » January 26th, 2019, 9:49 am

Searched a lot for "The Bard's Tale IV: The song I sing" but i could not find any information regarding it's contents. Does anyone know if the Julie Fowlis song was in there and how to purchase it or if it will be released to the public in the future

shmerl
Explorer

Post by shmerl » January 27th, 2019, 8:51 pm

There is no way to buy OST on GOG as an add-on, so I can't help with that. I'm not going to buy a whole edition just for the OST part. May be GOG will eventually add it there. If someone has a full edition on GOG, they can comment.