still no forum badge

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Spectralshade
Scholar

still no forum badge

Post by Spectralshade » November 24th, 2018, 9:38 am

so... As can be seen by browsing the forum, some people have the "bards tale IV" forum badge out in the right side, the same place other forum badges are (for games like wasteland 2 and torment, for example).
Some of us have yet to receive such a badge, and it feels like inXile are just going to sweep it under the carpet and totally ignore the issue.
At this point I'm more following the issue out of principle, because my esteem for inXile is at an all time low at this point, but surely the company need to at least adhere to the written rewards from the kickstarter ?

The reason there is a problem at all, is because they decided to swap portal for digital rewards at some point. Those that tried to get their badge BEFORE the swap got their badge. Anyone trying to get their badge AFTER the swap simply can't. instead we got shafted by some lame ass picture we could just as well download from anywhere on the web we saw it and set it as a forum avatar instead of our normally used avatar.

Is there a reason, besides incompetence, that inXile keep neglecting the badge reward so it was only possible to get it before they swapped reward portal?

Spectralshade
Scholar

Re: still no forum badge

Post by Spectralshade » November 24th, 2018, 9:39 am

and if people think I am overly negative in the above post, it is because I asked the same question, more politely, in the steam forums, and the post got deleted without answer or comment.