Disappointed.....

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

cparker94
Acolyte

Disappointed.....

Post by cparker94 » October 29th, 2018, 7:46 pm

This whole process from the beginning has been a huge disappointment for me. I’ve never backed anything on Kickstarter before but was really excited when I heard from Brian Fargo that there was going to be a true sequel. He and I had a back and forth conversation about if BT 4 would appeal to an “old school” guy like me. I didn’t want to get burned again like I did by the so called BT sequel that was issued in 2004. He assured me that I would love this game so I shelled out over $100 through Kickstarter. The more I hear about the game, the more I think this game is completely not for me. I have asked numerous times about when the Mac version is coming out for BT 4 and no one will answer me. I’ve asked Brian if it will be before Christmas and I’ve yet to get an answer. To add to my frustration, I got my tracking number for my physical copy of the game. However, because I can’t play it on the Mac, it does me no good at this time. Although I’m disappointed so far with the process and lack of communication, I am excited about the remasters that Krome Studios have done! I can only wish that they will release a Mac version. I hope that their work will inspire what most of us have been longing for — a true sequel to the trilogy! Maybe the third attempt will deliver a real sequel...

Craig from Texas

cparker94
Acolyte

Re: Disappointed.....

Post by cparker94 » December 7th, 2018, 1:42 am

Still no word on when a Mac version will be out. Oh well, glad I was able to sell my physical game to get my money back.

Craig from Texas

Pacatus
Developer

Re: Disappointed.....

Post by Pacatus » December 7th, 2018, 8:22 am

cparker94 wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 1:42 am
Still no word on when a Mac version will be out. Oh well, glad I was able to sell my physical game to get my money back.

Craig from Texas
Both Mac and Linux versions are being worked on with a dedicated team of engineers. They are working around the clock to both versions out as soon as possible. I know you guys been patient and waited long enough, I apologize for the wait.

I look forward to you all playing and enjoying the World of Caith, soon!