Same, Tired Old Complaints

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

DNACowboy
Scholar

Same, Tired Old Complaints

Post by DNACowboy » October 8th, 2018, 6:04 am

Lol, this is getting more bizarre by the day. :D The very same people (Trumpians) who have been moaning and bitching about how the dev team have failed to 'Make Bards Tale IV Great Again'' are creating ever more threads repeating ad nauseum the same tired, dated complaints they made months ago.
Honestly guys, please give it a rest. :D :lol:
This poster receives no commercial consideration or work from Inxile, he truly believes Bards Tale IV: Barrows Deep to be a great game and one he enjoys on a daily basis

Themadcow
Explorer

Re: Same, Tired Old Complaints

Post by Themadcow » October 8th, 2018, 7:45 am

1) Is there something wrong with wanting a great Bard's Tale game?
2) No, there's really not a lot of new threads generally. It's going to be tumbleweed (again) in a couple of weeks
3) Many of us have given up on the promised features, going as far as saying "don't bother" with adding grid movement.

Dude - it's got bang average critics reviews, bad user reviews and really bad sales - are you looking for something more uplifting?
~~~ CPC's - Getting in the way of fun gameplay since 1998 ~~~

Spectralshade
Scholar

Post by Spectralshade » October 8th, 2018, 9:57 am

My oh my... You even felt the need to create an entirely new post with the exact same content as one of your posts in another thread?
Here, I'll post the same reply as I did there as it still is fitting:
again, inXile were the ones promising to make bards tale great again and the people that keep shouting at anyone pointing out that what they have delivered isn't that great are what would be closer to "trumpians".

I guess it appearantly hurts your selfesteem to see this, and I realize one of the requirements for the "making <x> great again" is a willfull ignorance of facts, but seriously...

Maybe you are the one that need to give it a rest since you created a post whose sole objective was to lash out at people you seemingly disagree with.
Now, dude... you're starting to come off as being a bit obssesive with this 'thing' of yours in wanting to try and troll people that have an opinion that is different than yours. Please try and take a break before you start doing things you might regret.

Ricks
Novice

Post by Ricks » October 8th, 2018, 10:45 am

Themadcow wrote: ↑
October 8th, 2018, 7:45 am
It's going to be tumbleweed (again) in a couple of weeks
Ah yes... the good old tumbleweed... Our reliable companion even during the kickstarter :|

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » October 8th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Members of this forum are allowed to voice their opinions on the games produced by inXile, so long as those opinions are respectful and not just a stream of invective. This is allowed even if you disagree with the opinions they state.
Alwa nasci korliri das.