Thanks to the inXile team!

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Lord_Stargazer
Novice

Thanks to the inXile team!

Post by Lord_Stargazer » September 21st, 2018, 12:00 pm

I really want to thank the whole inXile team, but especially sear, phimseto, and Pacatus. The whole Xsolla and CrowdOx issue has been a mess, and I don't want to know how stressful things must have been behind the curtains, but from what I gather people are finally getting the extras they've paid for. I know that I got them just a couple of minutes ago - just in time for the weekend.
There are still a couple of bugs to fix and other problems to solve, but I ask my fellow BT fans to cut the team some slack. They did good in the last few days. Thanks!

sear
Developer

Re: Thanks to the inXile team!

Post by sear » September 21st, 2018, 12:05 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Stargazer. Paul deserves special commendations for putting in some pretty crazy hours, but the whole team has had hands on deck. Par for the course when it comes to game releases in my experience - you just keep going with whatever crazy curveballs come your way. ;)

The situation with Xsolla was not something we were pleased to see happen but we are working on getting it sorted for everyone as soon as possible. In the meantime we've been reaching out to individuals where possible to try to get them sorted manually, but we're hoping we can get most of those users in one fell swoop once their data has been fully processed.

We've got a patch in the works as well, so keep an eye out for that. Hope to have more news on it soon! :)

Modthryth
Initiate

Re: Thanks to the inXile team!

Post by Modthryth » September 21st, 2018, 12:10 pm

Lord_Stargazer wrote: ↑
September 21st, 2018, 12:00 pm
I really want to thank the whole inXile team, but especially sear, phimseto, and Pacatus. The whole Xsolla and CrowdOx issue has been a mess, and I don't want to know how stressful things must have been behind the curtains, but from what I gather people are finally getting the extras they've paid for. I know that I got them just a couple of minutes ago - just in time for the weekend.
There are still a couple of bugs to fix and other problems to solve, but I ask my fellow BT fans to cut the team some slack. They did good in the last few days. Thanks!
Good for you Man!

I'm in no such luck, not even getting an answer to the support request. -feelsbadman