Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate Edition

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

DannyWC
Initiate

Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate Edition

Post by DannyWC » July 12th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Hello,

About a month ago, I pre-ordered the Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition. I heard that I should be receiving a survey that will let me provide my name and quote for the credits, give me some information about the alpha, beta, etc, and other inclusions in the package. To date, I haven't received any communication since I paid for the pre-order other than the receipt..

Can you please advise when i can expect to receive the survey and further information?

Thanks,

Dan.

phimseto
Developer

Re: Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate Edition

Post by phimseto » July 12th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Hi Dan, my understanding is that all beta pre-order keys have now been emailed. Be sure to check your spam/filter folders if you don't see it in your inbox.

immagikman
Scholar

Post by immagikman » July 20th, 2018, 8:47 pm

Just curious, what is the difference between the Ultimate edition and the PREMIER COLLECTOR'S EDITION - EARLY BARD?

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » July 21st, 2018, 6:33 am

The former is an all-digital pre-order for folks who missed out on backing and the latter was a backer tier that comes with physical goods (unless you got the all digital version).

immagikman
Scholar

Post by immagikman » July 21st, 2018, 3:28 pm

Anyone know the difference between the Ultimate version and the Backer/founder Premiere Early Bard edition of the game?

hitmanov
Initiate

Post by hitmanov » December 1st, 2018, 12:36 am

Backer here (took GoG key) and missing several items from my backing package as well as well as the Fire Horn. Already made it a support ticket and hope it'll be fixed soon.