Physical rewards

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

maxheadroom
Initiate

Physical rewards

Post by maxheadroom » May 22nd, 2018, 1:35 am

Is there any way to still get physical rewards as addons now? (other than the LP album box)

I've only got a digital tier but the closer we got to release the child in me wants a big parcel to open on launch day :)

CrowdOx only lists the LP Album box when I open my questionnaire. Is there anyway to add the Premier box or (should i win the lottery before release) the Reliquary box?

phimseto
Developer

Re: Physical rewards

Post by phimseto » May 22nd, 2018, 7:54 am

Those aren't available as add-ons, Max. You'd have to cancel your current pledge and make a new one.

maxheadroom
Initiate

Re: Physical rewards

Post by maxheadroom » May 24th, 2018, 3:41 am

Thinks Phimseto

Although I think what you said was only true for about 4 hours before CrowdOx stopped taking new pledges and your own, digital only, pre order site went live :)

Im not complaining (I had 3 years to update my pledge afterall), just thought it worth updating this post as anyone looking to do what you suggest now will be left having to order a digital only package through your pre order site and lose all their kickstarter bonuses to boot (original trilogy remasters, red boots dlc, brian fargo skin etc)