None—Or I discard it utterly, and unfinished.
For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.
Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: March 6th, 2012, 6:25 am
- Posts: 1191
- Joined: July 13th, 2015, 7:18 pm
There was that "shush woman" controversy in the comments thread of KS #33 update, where they allegedly weren't politically-correct enough:
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... t-15877950
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... t-15878128
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... t-15932856
But, yeah, all that Sword Father / religious zealotry stuff that they were hawking earlier in development was a bit off-putting. Just want a nice fantasy world to escape to where I'm not being bombarded with social and political commentary / indoctrination.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests