Still no backer rewards site active.

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Alation
Initiate

Still no backer rewards site active.

Post by Alation » July 23rd, 2017, 11:00 pm

So we have got the news site but you still can't log in to see your pledges and rewards. Any chance of getting that page back as well?

phimseto
Developer

Re: Still no backer rewards site active.

Post by phimseto » July 24th, 2017, 9:48 am

We're working with CrowdOx on it now. It's not a strict 1:1 translation, so there's a great amount of troubleshooting being done.

Alation
Initiate

Post by Alation » July 25th, 2017, 1:09 am

Thanks for the info, I was afraid that I was missing something, or not be able to log in for some other reason. :)

CymTyr
Initiate

Post by CymTyr » July 29th, 2017, 8:52 pm

I was worried about this too, until I re-read a recent newsbit. You guys might want to make it a little more clear on the page that's currently up for BT4 that the backer portal will be up in the near future :) I was freaking out thinking I pissed in someone's cornflakes at inXile. LOL.
"I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all, and in the end, it doesn't even matter...."

RIP Chester!

Fizen
Initiate

Post by Fizen » September 21st, 2017, 12:27 am

Any update on this? Since the original release date was Oct 2017. I'm not even able to add backer badges and the little information on whats going on with certain things is rather vague.

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » September 21st, 2017, 7:59 am

I hesitate to say "soon" because this has been a very labor-intensive process, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel coming into view. As soon as it is live, we'll be posting about it everywhere we can. Stay tuned.