Suddenly re-obsessed

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Iiago
Acolyte

Suddenly re-obsessed

Post by Iiago » May 26th, 2017, 9:33 pm

I've been inactive on these forums for quite a while now, and a little while ago I decided to start playing through the Ultima series (which I'd never played before). I'm currently up to Ultima IV, and then the funniest thing happened.

I am suddenly desperately, desperately in the mood for BT IV again. I was really stoked by the videoclip they put out recently and the combat commentary, hoping they'll be a few more coming out soon.

Clicking back on the forums after all this time I see a lot has happened - looks like I've got some catching up to do...

EDIT: I'm really hoping that now Torment is released, they'll be an acceleration on the amount of media released re: BTIV. I'm imagining it'll be a gradual process in that inXile will want to push Torment sales, and there might be a "Director's Cut" issued down the track. Still, the time must soon be approaching for the Bard to step into the spotlight...

thebruce
Forum Moderator

Re: Suddenly re-obsessed

Post by thebruce » May 27th, 2017, 7:38 am

Indeed! Here's hoping :)
Visit BardsTaleOnline.com - your community Bard's Tale classic RPG resource!
Twitter: @BardsTaleOnline / Facebook: Bards.Tale.Online
@thebruce0

Bladesinger
Novice

Re: Suddenly re-obsessed

Post by Bladesinger » March 4th, 2018, 9:11 pm

I hope they release it before or on my birthday in September. And I really hope they release Bards Tale 1-3 Remastered sometime before September in the year 2099.............. Yawn.... Cryo sleep activation....... Woah its 2099 and its due in 2100.... Time travel activated.....

Hi everyone... Cant wait till Bards tale iv.... I hope they release it on or before my birthday.....