Suddenly re-obsessed

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Iiago
Acolyte

Suddenly re-obsessed

Post by Iiago » May 26th, 2017, 9:33 pm

I've been inactive on these forums for quite a while now, and a little while ago I decided to start playing through the Ultima series (which I'd never played before). I'm currently up to Ultima IV, and then the funniest thing happened.

I am suddenly desperately, desperately in the mood for BT IV again. I was really stoked by the videoclip they put out recently and the combat commentary, hoping they'll be a few more coming out soon.

Clicking back on the forums after all this time I see a lot has happened - looks like I've got some catching up to do...

EDIT: I'm really hoping that now Torment is released, they'll be an acceleration on the amount of media released re: BTIV. I'm imagining it'll be a gradual process in that inXile will want to push Torment sales, and there might be a "Director's Cut" issued down the track. Still, the time must soon be approaching for the Bard to step into the spotlight...

thebruce
Forum Moderator

Re: Suddenly re-obsessed

Post by thebruce » May 27th, 2017, 7:38 am

Indeed! Here's hoping :)
Visit BardsTaleOnline.com - your community Bard's Tale classic RPG resource!
Twitter: @BardsTaleOnline / Facebook: Bards.Tale.Online
@thebruce0