steel key broken

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.
Michellia
Initiate

Well in the Baedish lowlands, did all the faeries puzzles, including the Steel Key. would attack a group run to town and save.

today when loading up the game in xbox one x I need the Steel key again.

previous save is 7 hours earlier. do not want to do that all over again.

did not know that you only allowed a limited amount of saves.

will you fix the key issue.
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

Appears we have a support ticket from you. Please respond to the ticket and we'll be happy to continue to work with you there. Ty!
Michellia
Initiate

Any one else with this problem. make sure you have a thief and you can work yourself pass the paladins, if your quick enough.
Tay
Initiate

Hi I have the same problem and I have a thief on my team what should I do?
manderson99
Initiate

Try using Hide in Shadows to sneak past the paladin encounter near town (it blocks the road). It's not really a good solution since you wind up skipping all the puzzles (and loot) in the faerie golf area beyond the steel key door.
Sullivanr99
Initiate

Still broken. 2021.

How are you still selling this game with a clear conscience?
Ulterior
Initiate

Still Broken. September 2021. I was really really having a good time until now. I bactracked to complete both the Sentry Tower and Magnars Tower including the optional very tough skeleton fight. Is this going to be fixed? The proposed workaround of setting the game to easy and going around the back way is massively disappointing.

Return to “The Bard's Tale IV: General Discussion”