Missing backer rewards?

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

phimseto
Developer

Re: Missing backer rewards?

Post by phimseto » May 15th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Will take a look, thanks!

Blackstorm
Initiate

Post by Blackstorm » May 18th, 2018, 10:57 am

Thank you.

JeroenB
Novice

Post by JeroenB » May 19th, 2018, 3:14 am

I understand from the above that Zendesk can sometimes show us end-users posts as being committed to the ticket thread, but inXile staff cannot see those same posts. Is that something that happens a lot? Should we repost as a matter of course any time we have not received a response in, say, two weeks?

@phimseto, could you check whether my last response of 27 March to inXile's response of 26 March is visible?

Andreeon
Initiate

Post by Andreeon » July 17th, 2018, 8:18 am

Yes i Also cannot get my Remastered Bardtale either. says they are not ready to download or ready to be released
Guys please get back to me on this..

Spectralshade
Novice

Post by Spectralshade » July 21st, 2018, 11:58 am

only thing I have been able tog et from crowdox is my beta key. none of the other digital rewards (inlcuding forum badge) is possible for me to get from them.

inXile needs to fix this as they are the ones ultimately responsible for problems caused by subcontractors.

immagikman
Scholar

Post by immagikman » July 21st, 2018, 3:26 pm

Andreeon wrote: ↑
July 17th, 2018, 8:18 am
Yes i Also cannot get my Remastered Bardtale either. says they are not ready to download or ready to be released
Guys please get back to me on this..
As I understand it the remaster version of 1-3 are not done yet, they are a work in progress.
Id just like to get my forum badges and signature as Backer of BT, TTON and Wasteland 2 & 3