The Bard's Tale IV Update 25: Backer Site is Now Live!

Announcements & media coverage pertaining to Bard's Tale IV. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Orpheus the Bard
Acolyte

Re: The Bard's Tale IV Update 25: Backer Site is Now Live!

Post by Orpheus the Bard » October 3rd, 2015, 9:26 pm

sear wrote:
Orpheus the Bard wrote:I just had a look at the new backers site and all the tiers. The look the same as before I suspect have to pay more if I want to upgrade my pledge or they might counter in what I have already paid and remove the difference.

I also cannot log in to the website. It keeps telling me I already registered a account with the Torment game. Which I reckon is probably not true since I'm only interested in this game. I have tried all the email address I own and remember. With Yahoo, G-Mail, AOL and there was another one that I keep forgetting.
You may have registered for Torment way back when and just forgot. You can try recovering an account using your email address if it says you already have one.

The forum login is separate from our game account login, we might have some way of unifying that in the future but if we ever do that it's probably a ways off at this point.
Yeah, I got it figured out and had a look and was a little disappointed to find that I only upgraded my pledge there and some of the heavier ones are utterly ridiculous if you a person on my wages.

I wish they might allow the original backers here and I'm hoping that also included me to ick and choose smaller rewards to be added-on to what we originally got. For instance, I might like my name on a standing stone and I suppose I could do that if I upgrade my pledge to that particular level of tier or I might like to have my likeness used for one of the characters or NPC's.

I know it's gamble, even after investing money in to this as for a actual reward and I have done something like this for another Kickstarter with White-Wolf-Studioes, now Onyx-Path who made this role playing game over twenty years ago about Vampires and Werewolves, Mages, Changelings, Hunters, Demons called World of Darkness and they were making another source that was related to the bad stuff in this world and I paid to have my likeness used and their artist put his picture he did of me in the foreground of picture with some large bat-like creature flying right at me and some gang-member just looking on......

Here it is....

[center]Image[/center]

Nothing to be really embarrassed about here. Who knows what could come of this situation. Yet, I did also ask if they might make me look heroic possibly in less helpless position and possibly one of the good guys. yet, I can't really complain here, because of the ambiguousness of it all. getting to the point...

I you really don't have any control over what these people will do with your likeness once you give them rights to do so with it and for such a price.

Orpheus the Bard
Acolyte

Post by Orpheus the Bard » October 3rd, 2015, 9:28 pm

BTW here is one of the photos of myself that I sent them.....

You can see which one is me and yes, I sometimes get sick at looking at the very same photo myself.

Iwbtone
Initiate

Post by Iwbtone » October 10th, 2015, 7:06 am

I'm in the Premier Collector's Edition tier. But when I clicked its "cross" button in the backer's site". There is no " digital songbook " reward. But still can see it in the description text above.

Is this a slight mistake ?

sear
Developer

Post by sear » October 10th, 2015, 7:14 am

Iwbtone wrote:I'm in the Premier Collector's Edition tier. But when I clicked its "cross" button in the backer's site". There is no " digital songbook " reward. But still can see it in the description text above.

Is this a slight mistake ?
Correct, that was a mistake in the reward setup. Should be fixed now. Good catch!

Skysect
Initiate

Post by Skysect » March 3rd, 2017, 10:03 am

Is "The Tormented Bard (Digital)" tier backers getting those skins too ?