The Bard's Tale IV Update 24: Progress Update; Enclave of the Fairy Host Concludes; Underworld Promo Offer

Announcements & media coverage pertaining to Bard's Tale IV. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

sear
Developer

The Bard's Tale IV Update 24: Progress Update; Enclave of the Fairy Host Concludes; Underworld Promo Offer

Post by sear » August 3rd, 2015, 4:43 pm

Hey all!

A quick status update today. We've got Nathan Long's conclusion to the Enclave of the Fairy Host story, a few words on the status of our backer site (it's coming!), and a promotion offer with our friends at OtherSide Entertainment, who are working on Underworld Ascendant.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... ts/1313182
Backer Site Progress

Last week we had the final pledge data from Kickstarter collected, and our production team has been working through that data, getting it ready for importing into our own backer site, and of course, building the backer web site itself. There are many moving parts involved, and while we have a great base to build off with our previous campaigns, every campaign is also a little different in terms of its exact needs.

We did want to give you a quick sense of where we're at, though. First, we'll have our backer account system, where you'll be able to manage your rewards and add-ons by selecting them from a list. You'll also be able to make brand-new pledges, if there was an add-on you missed first time around, or if you wanted to upgrade your pledge.

Beyond that, we're hoping to have a number of features that we'll be taking advantage of as time goes on, such as a news posting system, and galleries for screenshots, wallpapers, and video. Many of these features made it to our other web sites later on, but we're hoping to have these earlier for our Bard's Tale site so that you'll have information on the game in one convenient place.

Jordan Joestar
Acolyte

Re: The Bard's Tale IV Update 24: Progress Update; Enclave of the Fairy Host Concludes; Underworld Promo Offer

Post by Jordan Joestar » August 4th, 2015, 6:18 am

Very good!
Ehi folks, please, support Underworld: Ascendant because it's an interesting project and will be an awesome game!
We need few money for achieve the next stretchgoal, so... SUPPORT, SUPPORT and SUPPORT!!! :)
My resolve will open a path!

Orpheus the Bard
Acolyte

Re: The Bard's Tale IV Update 24: Progress Update; Enclave of the Fairy Host Concludes; Underworld Promo Offer

Post by Orpheus the Bard » September 20th, 2015, 9:54 am

Is there apart of this site or the KS site where I can still pledge on a higher tier even though it's been funded. I was told that I could do this by one of the officials and wondered if they were lying to me. It's that I can't find this feature anywhere.

It's part of the Elite Dangerous game where they left the funding open well after the end of the official Kick-Starter. Just for example....

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » September 20th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Once the backer site is online and public, you'll be able to adjust your pledge.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!

Jordan Joestar
Acolyte

Post by Jordan Joestar » September 22nd, 2015, 12:12 pm

For upgrade my pledge I should pay for receive InXile points and after I'll be able to spend them to upgrade my pledge?

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » September 22nd, 2015, 12:58 pm

That seems to be how it works, yes.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!

Jordan Joestar
Acolyte

Post by Jordan Joestar » September 22nd, 2015, 1:53 pm

Drool wrote:That seems to be how it works, yes.
Thanks. :D