Backer Site Update

Announcements & media coverage pertaining to The Bard's Tale series. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Greyheart
Initiate

Re: Backer Site Update

Post by Greyheart » September 19th, 2018, 9:10 am

DoctorMemory wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 12:46 pm
I am in the same boat it is listing Digital (None) for my reward no matter how many times I try to select the Steam key. Is this because I selected Steam for the remastered version which is now showing as "Locked" on the survey? Is that what is preventing me from making a choice? CrowdOx needs to get this sorted quickly!
Yep, am in exactly the same situation, i.e. seeing Digital (None), etc.

It would be very useful to have some rough timescales for a resolution from Inxile and some guidance on whether an email support ticket is required or not, or can we hold out and expect something to pop into our mailbox in say 4-5 hours, or we talking a few days?

I know things mess up but one thing that is in your control is communications, it makes a huge difference to how people react :)

Gizmo
Grandmaster

Post by Gizmo » September 19th, 2018, 10:18 am

This may seem obvious, but I will state it anyway... When I went to Crowd Ox, my reward was set to 'Digital:None'. I had to scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Open Survey link, and click it. The site gives a warning that this will set the survey to Incomplete Status, and I had to confirm opening the survey. Then I was able to change the Digital Status of my reward—after re-completing all of the remaining four steps; including reconfirming my shipping information. Only after confirming/completing the full survey again, did the choice get saved.

Afterward, I received my key in the email.

**I did not choose the Steam keys, so if there is a bug with Steam, I wouldn't know about it.

Knnmm
Initiate

Post by Knnmm » October 4th, 2018, 2:37 am

I bought the PREMIER COLLECTOR'S EDITION.
I got the digital rewards from Crowdox. But when will the physical version be shipped, like the "Art Book (Physical)"?

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » October 4th, 2018, 10:33 am

Knnmm wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 2:37 am
I bought the PREMIER COLLECTOR'S EDITION.
I got the digital rewards from Crowdox. But when will the physical version be shipped, like the "Art Book (Physical)"?
As soon as we have a specific timeline, we'll be passing that along. It's mainly down to shipping/customs turnaround that we're waiting to confirm.