Guide to recruiting Pizepi Joren (Darwin village)

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

panisch
Initiate

Re: Guide to recruiting Pizepi Joren (Darwin village)

Post by panisch » October 6th, 2014, 8:00 am

Even with the required conditions met (whatever they might be) there is still chance to deal with when making her to appear. But "purely random" seems highly exaggerated, dont you think? I have no doubt that there are conditions for her appearance (not saying which they are cause i cant know exactly) but if those are not met, her chance of appearance is 0%. This would rule out purely random, if my theory is correct. But who knows, maybe you can recruit her with 4 charisma but it made her chance of appearance 0,001% - we will probably never find out :p

panisch
Initiate

Post by panisch » October 6th, 2014, 8:02 am

ehrgeix wrote:
panisch wrote:
ehrgeix wrote:Hm, I recruited her with 20 charisma, 100% sure, tested multiple times etc.
Are you sure it was 20 and not 21 CHA you had?
Yep, 100%.
Interesting, i think i might go back to my 20 CHA savegame later and try to make it work, reloading a bazllion times or so.

Sundawg2020
Initiate

Post by Sundawg2020 » June 8th, 2017, 8:05 pm

I realized something strange on my 3rd play through. It seems that having Ralphy in your party may have something to do with Pizepi spawning because on my first two play throughs she spawned for me with a total of 19 Chr with Ralphy and I killed all mutants both times with the promise not to tell anyone of there exsistence. Now on the 3rd play through i hadn't recruited Ralphy yet with, coincidentally, the same Chr score. Also did the mission exactly the same and no Pizepi :/ ... So after learning there was a Chr requirement that could change depending on how you complete the mission I tried using trinkets and putting points in Chr along with not killing the mutants... After all that she still wouldn't spawn.. So I decided to go recruit Ralphy (5 Chr) to replace Scotchmo (1 Chr) that put me up to 25 or 26 Chr. And ofcourse she spawned... The thing that got me was on my first 2 play throughs I got her with 19 Chr and did everything the same (just with Ralphy) ... Anyways if this works for anyone else it would be nice to know I'm not crazy: )