Saving both AG and Highpool possible?

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

AmonNoveratu
Initiate

Re: Saving both AG and Highpool possible?

Post by AmonNoveratu » May 6th, 2018, 11:18 am

Hi everyone,

i think i fu**** up. i went to highpool scouted and killed a few enemy's, but then a returned to HQ because of too much loot. Then
without finishing Highpool, i went to AC and everything was already too late. So i went back to Highpool( after looting AC)
but the Crane was already destroyed. :shock: I got the antenna and the chip, but nothing can be finished ''MQ''.

And all i could do was try to go north and use these Op weapons i bought since i had so much money,
but th Main Quest can't be finished. :?: :?: Hopefully someone can help me here.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » May 6th, 2018, 2:21 pm

You aren't locked out of the main quest. There's another tower that can be used.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Gillsing
Scholar

Post by Gillsing » May 6th, 2018, 2:30 pm

You now have the rare opportunity to try that third route in your very first playthrough! And once you've been let into the Ranger Citadel there will be an opportunity to end the game and have your Rangers saved as character files so you can start a new game with your old Rangers and try one or both of the other routes for this part of the game. If you want to.

AmonNoveratu
Initiate

Post by AmonNoveratu » May 6th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Can someone tell me where to find the other radio tower? I wa searching like an idiot.

Gillsing
Scholar

Post by Gillsing » May 6th, 2018, 2:56 pm

It's up in Rail Nomads Camp. Did you find the map in the cave at the Radio Tower location?