Healing on overworld?

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

jaaneman
Initiate

Healing on overworld?

Post by jaaneman » February 2nd, 2019, 6:28 am

Just fired this game up yesterday. Things are going great considering the harsh nature of the game so I up the difficulty to seasoned. Things are still going good. I get cocky and decide to fight some animals. Turns out to be 5 Gila monsters. They're b*tches and take a long time to kill. I get overrun, one character gets poisoned and one gets nearly dead so I run.

So there I was on the over world map - one character poisoned and the other near death and I couldn't figure out how to heal them from this screen. I know how to do it on an instanced map (fighting/city) but how when you're out of it?

I end up leveling up the poisoned character which healed him and then I went to the AG center. When I got there the poisoned character took damage (26 seconds of venom) so I hesled them both. But my question now is if he wasn't healed before this would he have died? Did they not give us a way to heal from the over world screen?

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing on overworld?

Post by Drool » February 2nd, 2019, 2:00 pm

Can't you pull up a character, go to their inventory, and use an antivemon or medkit from there?
Alwa nasci korliri das.