Ag Serum Problem [PS4 TARGETING]

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Nnanji
Initiate

Ag Serum Problem [PS4 TARGETING]

Post by Nnanji » March 9th, 2016, 8:52 pm

I've completed the Ag Center (Detroyed) after doing Highpool first, and then went and got the Ag Serum. I found the targeting for healing confusing but got it worked out...however it will not let me target all my PCs. I was able to heal 3 of pod infection but no matter what I do the game will not let me target Bear or the Indian PC. What am I missing? I start the wheel but when I get to the part where I should be able to target with R1 and L1 it says no pcs even though they both need healing. It will still target the healed characters.

Does anyone know how to fix this? PS4 version.

Nnanji
Initiate

Re: Ag Serum Problem

Post by Nnanji » March 10th, 2016, 8:25 am

Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller. It's a game killing bug for me.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Ag Serum Problem [PS4 TARGETING]

Post by Drool » March 11th, 2016, 12:36 pm

I'm not familiar with either console version, so I edited your subject line to hopefully get you some help from other console players.

You could maybe try moving the serum to an infected character and try "use on self" (if that's a console option), or try putting it in the hotbar.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 » May 23rd, 2016, 7:18 pm

I went to the AG center first and got infected by exploding pods before I knew what was going on. There was some work to do in order to obtain the serum or antidote for this. I also have the PS4 version and I thought wither someone with surgeon skill or Field Medic skill had to apply the antidote. It will cure the disease. Don't get confused with random poisons that the monsters hit you with. Using the character with the skill, make sure that character the one in possession of the antidote. Then L2, select Surgeon or Field Medic skill on radial option wheel, then R1 to the target inflicted character, then hit X, then choose the antidote, then X again. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Wilde Omen
Initiate

Post by Wilde Omen » May 27th, 2016, 7:16 am

Binary-Blues16 wrote:I went to the AG center first and got infected by exploding pods before I knew what was going on. There was some work to do in order to obtain the serum or antidote for this. I also have the PS4 version and I thought wither someone with surgeon skill or Field Medic skill had to apply the antidote. It will cure the disease. Don't get confused with random poisons that the monsters hit you with. Using the character with the skill, make sure that character the one in possession of the antidote. Then L2, select Surgeon or Field Medic skill on radial option wheel, then R1 to the target inflicted character, then hit X, then choose the antidote, then X again. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
you deserve a thank you, but no one has done it.

allow me...

Thank You!!

i too own the ps4 one (just got it a few days ago) so this should help me avoid any awkwardness when the time comes.

thanks again

Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 » May 27th, 2016, 11:30 am

I appreciate that, Wilde Omen. Everyone should keep in mind the deal with the Mysophobic quirk. If your healer has that, they won't be able to cure themself. Lucky for me, Rose joined my party before the infection got worse.