So is Gary cut from the game? (PS4)

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Durango
Initiate

Re: So is Gary cut from the game? (PS4)

Post by Durango » October 23rd, 2015, 11:21 am

I don't think so, but that's a very valid point to keep in mind. During my multiples savegame "branching"/"Timeline", I only had to kill DBM members once, the guys near the bridge & weapon cache that count from 10 to 1 before attacking you. However, I don't think that fight was made in the savegame were Sadler is rude to me. But hey, quite frankly, with all the test I made to cover all the possible outcome, I can't be sure so it might be that.

Juris
Acolyte

Post by Juris » October 26th, 2015, 5:23 pm

That was my experience from my earlier non-DRC playthrough. Sadler gets ticked off because you slaughter DBM members who attack you before you meet him. You have to meet with him without slaughtering any of his people, which is a bit tricky... ;)
Helping Sadler seemed like the 'best' Titan Valley ending to me - they're ruthless mercs but they keep order and don't set the damn nuke off...

I agree it is a bit weird that you don't get Gary for helping Sadler - I guess it's because you already get stuff for helping Sadler? (DBM shopkeeper and free passage through Titan Valley?). Sadler's also pretty helpful when he shows up at the last battle...
NovaRain wrote:Did you kill any DBM members before meeting Sadler? I remember in old WL2 if you don't kill any DBM during the whole Titan quest line, Sadler is actually quite polite.

ExtraButton
Initiate

Post by ExtraButton » October 26th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Easy way to not kill any DBM is to not run into the snipers on the hills, and go around the ones that sit on that corner by throwing dynamite on the series of breakwalls. Otherwise you run into them just following the main trail.

realnightelf
Initiate

Post by realnightelf » July 12th, 2017, 11:39 am

I just can not see nacl. what am I doing wrong. I listened to the offer of sabotage and said that the rocket was not real. And refused to offer a new task. gary not appeared
suka bleat