Wasteland 2 DC - Share Your Squads

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

pnellesen
Acolyte

Re: Wasteland 2 DC - Share Your Squads

Post by pnellesen » November 2nd, 2015, 6:55 pm

I'm currently working my way through the DC in Ranger diff with 4 "vanilla" characters (Pills, Slick, Bear, and Cold Eye) and I've just gotten to Hollywood (I had to drop diff to do Whittier, but that's the only place so far I've done it). At this point I've got Ralphy, Pizepi, and Pistol Pete in the squad. I'm pretty sure I've made some poor choices with their perks, but it makes it a little more... interesting... than running with a min/max crew.

Once I finish with this squad, I'm probably going to try somethign along the lines of an "A-Team" squad: Hannibal, Face, B.A, and Murdock - if nothing else, it'll be fun from a Role Playing perspective.

Edit: The B-Team -
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun

Stuurminator
Scholar

Post by Stuurminator » May 21st, 2016, 10:02 pm

I know I already posted, but it's been months since the last post. Who knows? Maybe other posters will have new squads to post once they see activity in this thread.

Si Kopeth
Dr Kwak
Xavier
Invincible Ivan

You may notice that some of those clothing and head options aren't available in the squad creation screen. I had to edit my save to get them, which technically makes this a dirty cheater's game. I hope you all can forgive me.

Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 » May 27th, 2016, 11:23 am

Woah woah woah. Where is everyone getting these portraits from? I'm a PS4 player, and have not seen most of these. Custom imports?

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » May 27th, 2016, 11:29 am

Binary-Blues16 wrote:Woah woah woah. Where is everyone getting these portraits from? I'm a PS4 player, and have not seen most of these. Custom imports?
Yes, the PC version allows players to use any image files they want. Sadly, I believe this feature never made it to the PS4.

Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 » May 27th, 2016, 7:39 pm

Hmmm, well it is a cosmetic thing. I will say that more customization helps the player make a more personal connection with the characters in their party. Not a big deal. I would consider dropping some coin on more portraits though.

Stuurminator
Scholar

Post by Stuurminator » August 10th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Yeah, this is the third party I've posted, what of it? I got bored of the last one, anyway - but these guys? I love these guys. What a delightful gaggle of freaks they are!

Quigley
Vipula
Xan
Charlemagne

They're min-maxed, sure, but in a fun way. They all play differently from each other, but they all feel useful at the same time, which is a balance I don't think I've ever pulled off in my previous playthroughs of Wasteland 2. Just feeling everything click like this is what brings me back to this game again and again!