Jesse Bells Dowry

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Dozzer
Initiate

Jesse Bells Dowry

Post by Dozzer » April 5th, 2015, 10:44 am

Jesse Bells Dowry I don't know if anyone can help me but I am trying to complete Jesse Bells Dowry, However the entry point to Highpool's underground to the right of the map is not there ( it appears on the map but not in play) is it a bug or do I need to do something to activate it? I have checked online and they have a standard access point but it is not there for me. Any help would be gratefully received. :?

Soren The Wild
Novice

Re: Jesse Bells Dowry

Post by Soren The Wild » April 7th, 2015, 4:23 am

It might be dependent on an awareness/perception skill check. If you know where the hatch is suposted to be, try walking there - it sometimes appear that way(when you're right next to the spot).

sear
Developer

Post by sear » April 7th, 2015, 7:09 am

From memory, you need 2 or 3 Perception to get in the back way.

You can still go through the tunnels the front way.

Soren The Wild
Novice

Post by Soren The Wild » April 7th, 2015, 3:44 pm

sear wrote:From memory, you need 2 or 3 Perception to get in the back way.

You can still go through the tunnels the front way.
But you can't get to the "secret" lair of the RSM from the front.

Mallaca51
Explorer

Post by Mallaca51 » April 9th, 2015, 8:51 pm

it also appears as though the "skorpion key" has vanished out of the last patch too. couldn't find it anywhere!

Wastebot
Acolyte

Post by Wastebot » May 20th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Mallaca51 wrote:it also appears as though the "skorpion key" has vanished out of the last patch too. couldn't find it anywhere!
Pretty sure it can be found on one of the bodies. It's definitely still in the game. The catch with it is that it doesn't open the safe at all- it opens the other, easily pickable/brute forceable chest in the room, which has a grenade inside, which you can then use to blow open the safe. Pretty round about and not necessarily worth it. You can always come back later, Jess is patient.