Finally its done - the Level-1-Solo-Run is complete!
What a hell of a fight - the hardest by far. And the longest. There are so many moments in this battle that have to run in your way - its mindblowing. If only one thing fails you are doomed.
Just a short battle-log to give you some insight on my strategy:
1. Take down the Cutters to the left and right cause they are very fast moving.
2. Consume the Banana-Pudding so you get 14 AP max (enough for two shots!). Run to the fence in the middle that is connecting the two wall-squares. Take cover behind the door (+50% Evasion).
3. Survive the ambush of the Gunslinger(s) and shoot them down as quickly as possible. If you miss its possibly over. If you do not crit at least one (or two) times its over.
4. After killing the Gunslingers run back for new vision-cover.
5. Use the Cheapo to take out all Snipers, Gunners, Bashers and Cutters until two more Gunslingers appear right behind the wall-squares. If you are not fast enough clearing the others they will move. If this happens its over.
6. Use all consumables left that will push your Movement Speed! Run back to the fence with the door and take cover (dont get ambushed runing there).
7. Fire one RPG-7 to kill at least both Gunslingers instantly.
8. Run back for vision-cover again. Analyze which enemies are left.
9. Take out the the rest of the Snipers, Bashers, Cutters and Lobbers using the Cheapo.
10. Feel the relief of winning a battle that made you suffer for more than 10 hours.
This tactic works on "Rookie" and on "Seasoned". I still have no clue how to win it on "Ranger" or even on "Supreme Jerk" cause you are not hitting hard enough so the Gunslingers will later ambush you down from ridiculous range.
Any ideas, hints and tips are welcome! Will maybe write down a short Lvl-1-Ranger-Guide soon.