Solo Ranger Experience Guide

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Harpagornis
Scholar

Solo Ranger Experience Guide

Post by Harpagornis » November 25th, 2014, 6:09 am

You are playing the Directors Cut? Then take a look at this updated guide: Blade Runner: A Solo Bruiser Guide [DC + SJ]

After finishing a "normal" Solo-Run and a Level-1-Solo-Run its time to put my experience together and help all brave heroes that are looking for the ultimate challenge. I will not cover every part of the game in detail. The intention is more to give general tips that will help creating your own solo-adventure. If you want detailed information of specific encounters: Ask! ;)

Before getting to weapons, tactics and character creation let me give you some advice: If you read the following points and think „No, thats not my thing“ then please look for another way to play.

What will you need to succeed with your Solo-Run?
1) Patience, patience, patience. To make it clear: You will suffer a lot! Sometimes its just the game of trial and error. Expect to die in many ways. Especially on your Level-1-Run. Be warned. A Solo-Run will test your patience to its limits.

2) You absolutely need to love the challenge. So you really want it the hard way? Good! Because practically the only thing that can motivate you to keep on playing is the enjoyment of the challenge and doing the seemingly impossible.

3) Be smart. Create your own style. Try every trick you can imagine. You sometimes will be amazed what can be done. But even then there will be some tight spots. The best way to handle them is to think and plan a according strategy. To finish the game you will need to make the most out of your character.

Scared? Well, at least you will have an big advantage! You can read the tricks below to get some ideas of whats is possible. Read them, use them – and create your own tricks. The Wastelands are waiting for you. ;)

Still reading this? Great! Lets start the challenge!

First steps – Character Creation
I think that many builds are viable for soloing this game. But try to get at least 9 Action Points and a Combat Initiative around 13 right from the start. With 9 AP you will be able to do some nasty tricks that we will explain later in detail. Combat Initiative is often times an underestimated stat. But when soloing – especially on higher difficulties – you later cannot live without a score of 15 or higher. Getting extra rounds due to your high Initiative can turn impossible fights into manageable ones.

As you have no teammates you will need to learn everything on your own. This means: Intelligence is a top-priority skill. Forget about Luck & Charisma as they are dump stats. Speed is also essential because you will have to run a lot. Outrunning your enemies can mean the difference between life and death. Strength is only relevant if you play a Brawler otherwise you can keep it low too. Maxing Awareness to push your Combat Initiative should be your primary target!

EDIT: For your Level-1-Solo-Run you should aim for a score around AP:10 / CI:14. Forget about Intelligence because you will not level-up anyway. Just use the points for pushing your other attributes.

Which skills are worth picking?
Its quite funny that you can skip most of the skills and will still be able to finish the game. The ones worth picking for a solo run are in my opinion:

Weaponsmithing: Enhancing your weapon-range, hit chance etc. is too good to pass on. Without weapon upgrades life will be much harder. Recommended points: 5-7 (+2 with box of tools trinket)

Computer Science: For me this one is a real gamechanger when fighting robots. Hacking them and watch them fighting each other is so much fun. Please remember: You will get full experience for hacking robots even if the experience table will not show it! Recommend points: 9-10

Safe Cracking & Lockpicking: I like these two. Not only are there several quest-relevant safes and locks but you will also be able to get much more loot. More loot, more money – its quite simple. If something is both trapped and locked, just unlocking it acts as using a key and magically disarms its trap. Recommended points: 6-8 (+2 with Cat Burglar Mask)

Field Medic: For me this skill was a life safer in California. You will get hurt a lot and sometimes are in desperate need for some life regeneration. Feel free to completely ignore that skill in Arizona, using pills at first. There are multiple doctors who'll heal you fully for free, too. Recommended points: 4-8

Beside these skills everything else is optional. Yes, you can live without demolition and perception. Ass skills would be nice to have but they are not essential. Toaster Repair gives you some special loot and extra quests – your choice. This leaves only one part open – the weapon choice!

EDIT: After completing the Level-1-Solo-Run i have to reappraise my assumptions. You really only need one Weapon-Skill (Sniper Rifles for president!) and a bit Weaponsmithing. Thats it. Everything else is optional.

Which weapon should i take?
This one i quite simpe. If you are not intending to play a Brawler then take Assault Rifles. They are the perfect mix of high Damage and Range. Head-Shot-Bursts will take down nearly anyone in no time. Later on in the game when enemies will have insane amounts of armour you may take a look at energy weapons too. But you can live without.

EDIT: If you are planning for a Level-1-Solo-Run its maybe better to grab Sniper Rifles. You will need their superior range. Remember: You can push your Weapon-Skill only to Lvl 6-7 so the AR-Bursts will miss too often.

The power of explosives!
These special weapons will save your ass more then one time. I try to use them only for tough encounters because they are heavy and expensive. Later on in the game the RPG-7-Rocket will make you win battles that you would loose without. Also worth to remember: You can use explosives to open safes - its content will be left unharmed.

EDIT: The role of explosives gets even more important in the Level-1-Solo-Run. Expecially later on you just cannot afford to get hit by anyone. This means: Farm & loot to get as much money as possible.

Which armor should i wear?
Wasteland 2 is quite a funny game in this respect. Believe it or not: Most of the time i played without wearing any armor. The protection may be good at the very beginning but later on you will notice two problems: The Power Armor for instance will not only slow your Combat Movement Speed but you will also getting melted when facing enemies with energy weapons – say hello to the Children of the Citadel. I think that a higher Combat Movement Speed most of the time is much more important than reducing the possible incoming damage. Wearing a lower-tier Armor may remove the Speed Penalty but most of your enemies have high enough penetration to make your armor obsolete.

My personal build for the normal solo-run
Please remember: This is only one possibility. Just call it my personal taste. It worked fine for me and my friend. But please feel free to play it your own style. ;)

Coordination: 2
Luck: 1
Awareness: 4 (+X)
Strength: 2
Speed: 8
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 1

Assault Rifles 10
Computer Science 10
Safe Cracking 8 (+2)
Lock Picking 8 (+2)
Field Medic 8
Weapon Smithing 7

Action Points: 9
Combat Initiative: 13 (+X)

Only one comment on this one: Yes you can live with only 2 Strength. I for instance only take the heavy explosives with me when i know there will be a tough encounter coming. I also store the Radio Repeaters in the Ranger locket until i really need them. Beside this my inventory most of the time is only filled with: Ammunition, Trinkets, Medic Packs and Quest Items. Loot will be sold as fast as possible. If you desperately need more Carrying Capacity you can wear the +2 Strength-Trinket you will later find or use the "Infinite-Carry-Trick explained below.

EDIT: The stats of a successful Level-1-Solo-Char

Coordination: 6
On normal solo-runs you can keep this attribute at 2. But on a Level-1-Char you need to be fast and you need to get as much hit-bonus as possible because your weapon-skill will not go higher than 6. Without any weapon-mods this gives you a hit-chance of 84% using normal sniper-shots. Thats sufficient most of the times.

This skill has its benefits but you can live without. Spending your points elsewhere is far more essential.

Awareness: 4
The main purpose of this attribute is to push your Combat Initiative. Getting your turn before the enemies is a lifesaver. Getting two turns in a row against slow enemy-tanks will turn impossible fights into manageable ones. Also nice to have is the evasion-bonus because later on every single enemy will one-hit-kill you.

Strength: 4
You maybe can live with 2 points here. I took 4 points because it gives another +1AP and a bit more room carrying the heavy explosives without getting encumbred.

Speed: 10
This your bread-and-butter attribute. You need to move far and you need to move fast. This attribute gives you both. Furthermore it pushes your Combat Initiative and your evasion. Can you really dream of more? In combination with Coordination (and strength) this will push you Action Points to a quite amazing score of 10.

Intelligence: 2
Intelligence may be a prime attribute on a normal solo-run but thats not true here. The reason is simple: You cannot level-up and will therefore get no skill-points. You just have to live with the skill-point-statues you will find.

You dont need increased experience and for sure no better leaderhip so you can keep it low without any loss.

Sniper Rifles: 6
Weaponsmithing: 3 (+2)

Action Points: 10 (-1)
Combat Initiative: 14 (+3)

Just make sure that you visit all (!) Skill-Point-Statues available. A must have trinket later on are the Engagement Rings (+3 CI). Without them your CI isnt high enough to survive the hard-hitting-fast-moving mobs. The Tool-Kit (+2 Weaponsmithing) will allow you to install some nice mods to your gun. You will need the hit- and range-bonus to outrange especially other Snipers and Gunslingers. On my personal build i expanded the range of the Anti-Material-Rifle to 53m. That was a lifesaver in more than one time.

Tips and Tricks for the Solo Warrior

Farming, farming, farming!
Farming is a key element when playing solo because it offers multiple bonuses. First you will get the very needed experience to raise your character level and last but not least: You will get loot that you can sell later on. You will need the money – especially for buying hard-hitting explosives and ammunition.

Most hated - Random encounters!
In Arizona most of the random encounters – except for the very beginning – will be no real challenge. Even the random-robot-armies can be handled nicely with Computer Science. The hole scenario will change once you move to California. Yes you can win the encounters from time to time but in many cases death will be waiting just around the next corner. Re-Load will become your best friend here. The only encounters that i could still win constantly were Dugans Robots – thanks Computer Science. You just have to live with the fact that you cannot win every battle (at least on higher difficulties).

Turning impossible fights into manageable ones: Food-Buffs
Although there is no cooking-skill in Wasteland 2 you can find a lot of different consumables during your journey. Do no understimate their power. Moving faster, hitting harder or evading better can tide the turns in your favour. Try to save them for the tough battles in California especially the Whittier Ambush and the Final Battle.

EDIT: Beware of the the Final Battle on your Level-1-Solo-Run. Its a hell of a fight. And one that will not allow any misstep. Without strong +AP-Food-Buffs you will suffer horribly cause you need to be fast here. Banana-Pudding, the Poppy-Sirup and the Highpool Energy Water are all good candidates helping you to get through.

Choose carefully where to position yourself!
Charging into the enemy hordes may work when playing with a team. When playing solo it will mean only one thing: Death! Use cover whenever possible and try to choose your possible escape route carefully before (!) battle.

Sneak like a Shadow Warrior!
Its a real pitty that there is no stealth in Wasteland 2. But you still want to play a sneaky character? No problem. Please notice that every character in the game has its individual sight cone. Thanks to this you can run up to melee range if the enemy is looking in the other direction. You can use this defensively if you want to slip through a group of enemies that you cant fight. You can also you this offensivly: Just sneak-run to opponents and get a nice firststrike with your Brawler. Or you can run up to a robot and hack him out of combat. The bonus of this is: You will get the experience of „killing“ the robot plus the experience for using Computer Science. Thats real fun! Only some animals like nuke pooches seem to have circular vision so sneaking wont work here.

Using explosives as decoy or death trap
When firing your explosives to a blank area near enemies will run to the blasting spot. You can do two things now: Use the decoy to sneak past them or use the opportunity - because they are wonderfully clustered - to fire a big bad rocket in their face. This little trick also works with alarms on safes.

Endgame mechanics - The infinite-carry-trick
Before proceeding to the final area i used what i call the infinite-carry-trick. The reason behind this is quite simple. Going to Dugan (and Matthias) means just one thing: You will need the maximum firepower to get through. But one problem always remained with my strength 4 Ranger: How to carry all the RPG-7 and ammunition and healing stuff and trinkets without being encumbred? The solution is easy: You just have to store the heavy pieces that will overload you near the waypoint that will bring you to the next area and take them all again when you are ready to travel. Yes this means a lot (!) of running. But with this little trick i took five (seven) RPG-7 AND around 700 bullets to the final area of the game. Dont panic that you cant move in the fight vs Dugan because you are overloaded. You can drop items even in combat and will regain your full movement in the same round - its magic. After the battle just play the drop-run-take-game again to move on to Ranger Citadel with your full weapon armory.

Run like a chicken!
If you are faster then your opponents then most of the battles can easily be won with the classic hit-and-run-tactic. You can still use this tactic even if the enemies are as fast as you if your Combat Initiative is higher. This will give you extra turns once and a while that you can use to shoot them. If the enemies are faster – and this will happen later quite regularly – then you need something else. Using explosives is always an option when enemies stick together. When fighting robots you can try to hack them. Nothing of these options helps you to survive? Ok here is one more trick – and this one is a really dirty one.

If everything else fails - the Cheapo!
When playing solo you need to use every possible tactic to survive. Otherwise i would not have been able to finish the game. Ok, here is how the Cheapo works: The AI in Wasteland 2 has a „strange behaviour“ when it loses sight on you. What happens if you run around the corner of a house? Yes the enemies will stop their movement and maybe go in Ambush-Mode. They are waiting for you. Thats great! What i will do is quite simple: With my 9 AP i can use 1 AP to move back into sight, fire one burst-combo for 7 AP and finally move back around the corner where they cannot see me. Even if you kill one enemy – the rest will most of the time stand still. Sometimes it happens that an opponent will move – dont panic. They never ever move around the corner to get sight on you. They are hurting you with their ambush-mode? Use Field Medic! With this tactic you can win even the tough boss battles at the end. You may call it cheating. I would say: I take every chance the game offers me. And thats what solo-runs are all about – arent they?

EDIT: The-improved-Cheapo: You can push your Action Points by passing your turn. This means that you will have two or three extra points you can use for moving in and out of vision. There will be some battles where you may need the extra movement to get into proper position. Never forget: If you pass your turn the enemy will not (!) run into vision line. Just keep a cool head and do not try to rush things. Especially not on your Level-1-Run where one misstep often times will result in death.

To be continued.....

More tips and tricks are welcome! :)
Last edited by Harpagornis on November 4th, 2015, 4:23 am, edited 46 times in total.

random anon
Acolyte

Re: Solo Ranger Experience Guide

Post by random anon » November 25th, 2014, 6:52 am

Harpagornis wrote:get at least 9 Action Points and a Combat Initiative around 13 right from the start
This.

For safecracking and lockpicking, there are books and the mask (+2 to both). 5 in both is enough to have 10+luck% to beat lvl10 challenges (many), although there are some lvl11 challenges (few).

Experiment with chests and safes. If you see a chest/safe that generates weapons of same tier on every attempt, try to get a rocket launcher from it.
In Arizona, trader in Ranger citadel sells infinite tnt that can gather enemies in compact groups and open doors. Trader in Rail Nomads Camp sells infinite sabots (T2 rocket launchers) after getting his goods back. Leave all found/bought T3 LAWs for robots in Abandoned Railway and Damonta.
It's basically the same in California, as a trader in Rodia sells infinite pipe bombs and the one that appears in Santa Fe Springs sells infinite LAWs.
Rocket launcher is your bestest friend and a best way to start a tough encounter.

Store heavy quest items in ranger's locker. And have fun.

p.s. my sj solo run
Last edited by random anon on November 29th, 2014, 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 25th, 2014, 8:40 am

Thanks for your explanations random anon. I put some of your info into the guide to make things clearer. As i said earlier: I didnt want to get too much into the details because the text would be too long. Mabye thats a job for you! :D

One thing that wonders me: Everyhwere i can read that Laser Sight needs 7 points in Weaponsmithing. But even when i use the skill on top-tier-weapons (e.g. the G41 AR) i never got a chance to make one. Or at least its not listed for me. Very strange. Only when putting one more point into it - with trinket 8 - i get a small chance for it.

Ink Blot
Scholar

Post by Ink Blot » November 25th, 2014, 9:02 am

Harpagornis wrote:
One thing that wonders me: Everyhwere i can read that Laser Sight needs 7 points in Weaponsmithing. But even when i use the skill on top-tier-weapons (e.g. the G41 AR) i never got a chance to make one. Or at least its not listed for me. Very strange. Only when putting one more point into it - with trinket 8 - i get a small chance for it.
He's talking about installing it (probably assuming you find one as loot), not recovering form breaking a weapon down (which requires 8 WS).

random anon
Acolyte

Post by random anon » November 25th, 2014, 9:13 am

Harpagornis wrote:Everyhwere i can read that Laser Sight needs 7 points in Weaponsmithing. But even when i use the skill on top-tier-weapons (e.g. the G41 AR) i never got a chance to make one. Or at least its not listed for me.
Before latest updates, mods required 2-3 more weaponsmith ranks to be received by disassembling weapons. Now they use the lower rank from description for both installing and disassembling.

Long barrel: 4, disassembled from HK33
High powered scope: 5, .38 revolver
Suppressor: 6, AK-47
Quick mag and tactical scope: 7, AK-47
Laser sight: 8 to disassemble T5 EW, 7 to install. The only one left with different ranks. Feels like this will be changed in following updates.

Long barrel and high powered scope can be found on dead DBM militia members, even those who are already dead in the middle of Canyon of Titan. High powered scope is in sale in Temple of Titan.
Tactical scope can be sometimes found in T3 safes in Darwin, Canyon of Titan and Damonta.

I haven't found any way to get a laser underbarrel in Arizona.
p.s. there's a tiny, tiny chance to dig it up in Damonta, between two last slicer dicers and Tinker's place, under red round sign with two planes (need some perception to spot the mound).
Harpagornis wrote:I didnt want to get too much into the details because the text would be too long. Mabye thats a job for you!
Too many things will spoil the fun... And make a boring wall'o'text. Giving crucial tips from experience should be enough imo.
Harpagornis wrote:Thanks for your explanations random anon.
yw, though my knowledge is largely based on posts in this forum, wikis and guides, so it's thanks to everyone who posts useful info here, there and everywhere.
Last edited by random anon on December 3rd, 2014, 7:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 25th, 2014, 9:17 am

Ink Blot wrote: He's talking about installing it (probably assuming you find one as loot), not recovering form breaking a weapon down (which requires 8 WS).
Ah this explains everything. I think i have just misread the wiki in this point. ;)

Ink Blot
Scholar

Post by Ink Blot » November 25th, 2014, 9:34 am

random anon wrote: I haven't found any way to get a laser underbarrel in Arizona.
I wonder if you can get one from the GRB (assuming you'd want to sacrifice it for the mod)?

random anon
Acolyte

Post by random anon » November 25th, 2014, 9:40 am

Ink Blot wrote:I wonder if you can get one from the GRB
Sadly no, its T4.

Ink Blot
Scholar

Post by Ink Blot » November 25th, 2014, 12:54 pm

random anon wrote: Sadly no, its T4.
Ah, I wasn't sure what tier it was (seems rather godlike for a T4 weapon...)

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 26th, 2014, 10:55 am

Is the interest in solo-play really that low?

Come on - its a lot of fun! ;)

random anon
Acolyte

Post by random anon » November 26th, 2014, 7:07 pm

ppl probably will have a lot of trouble with random encounters. A radical approach is to spend 10 starting pts on outdoorsman and get a camera from first mysterious shrine above Citadel to get rank 5, that will solve the problem for a large central part of Arizona's map. More shrines and evading encounters for first levels will give a kickstart.

p.s. radroaches in Highpool and nuke pooches in Santa Fe seem to have circular perception, can't sneak past their backs.

Ink Blot
Scholar

Post by Ink Blot » November 26th, 2014, 8:04 pm

random anon wrote:ppl probably will have a lot of trouble with random encounters. A radical approach is to spend 10 starting pts on outdoorsman and get a camera from first mysterious shrine above Citadel to get rank 5, that will solve the problem for a large central part of Arizona's map. More shrines and evading encounters for first levels will give a kickstart.

p.s. radroaches in Highpool and nuke pooches in Santa Fe seem to have circular perception, can't sneak past their backs.
I actually said 'screw it' in my current run and edited my game file to give one of my Rangers 10 ranks in Outdoorsman so I could choose which random encounters I want to engage in. Ironically, this actually results in less loot and XPs, because I choose to skip all random animal encounters and almost all 'dangerous raiders' encounters.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 26th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Hhhmmm, i never hated random encounters so much that i would skip the whole solo-run. Ok, they get annoying - thats for sure. Using the "cheapo" i maybe would have been able to win most of these encounters but later on in California i got too lazy to fight them all and just reloaded. You definitely will not need level 50 to finish the game. My ranger for instance was barely lvl 40 before moving into the final area.
Last edited by Harpagornis on November 27th, 2014, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 27th, 2014, 7:03 am

I just replayed parts of my solo-run - especially the optional fights i could not win earlier. My conclusion is: The longer i play this game the easier it gets- even on SJ.

An example: A week ago i said that i could not win the fight vs the three Slicer Dicers in the Abandoned Railway (Arizona). After fighting them again on SJ with my lvl 10 solo ranger i must change the difficulty level from (nearly) impossible to super-easy. Why?

The reason for this is quite simple: Even the Slicer Dicers stand no chance against the "cheapo-tactic" and went down without hitting me once. I just bursted them down one after another using the M16 Assault Rifle. With other words: The AI in Wasteland 2 in this respect is just a joke. Theoretically you could win this even with a level 1 ranger although the battle would last forever. I think i will have to look for another game... ;)

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 27th, 2014, 8:48 am

Ok, now it gets really funny: Solo-killed the three Slicer Dicers in the abanoned railway with a level 1 Ranger. No problem at all it just takes some time. Beside snipering with the Hunting Rifle i used the 6 pipe bombs i took from my dead comrades. Thanks to the high hit chance (90%) you will not waste much ammo. The only critical moment comes after the first one goes down cause the other two will jump over the wall near you - without making an attack move (this also happens after the second goes down). Just run for new cover and repeat the "Hide & Shoot" for some easy xp.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 27th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Replaying parts of my solo-run and noticing that as long as you can use the cheapo no one will touch you an interesting question comes to my mind: Could it be possible to solo the whole game with a level 1 Ranger? Sounds funny no? Sure, later on you will get down with a single shot and every trap is your death but... hhmmmm... sounds impossible... any throughts on that? At the moment i am too lazy... but Arizona should be doable... maybe will have to try it later. ;)

SuAside
Global Moderator
Location: MaxiMegalon Institute of Slowly and Painfully Working Out the Suprisingly Obvious

Post by SuAside » November 29th, 2014, 8:21 am

How would you hope to achieve this? You'd get too much XP and level up anyway. And regardless, there's too much combat for a low level single player to survive later on.
"Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of touching a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it."

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 29th, 2014, 8:58 am

Okay, i started a solo-run with a lvl 1 ranger just to give it a try. So far everthing goes fine - will be heading towards Damonta shortly. As i stated earlier: The combat in Arizona is no real challenge when using the "hide-and-shoot-cheapo" properly. As i cant mod my weapons and will only get skill points from statues the hit chance isnt perfect - most of the time around 65-85 % with the Bullpup-Sniper-Rifle at max range.

Only one big problem remains so far: In Ranger Citadel i cant go through the door where i get to the prison (and later on the helicopter). I dont know if this door will open once Damonta is freed. At the moment it looks that you need a lvl-requirement that i cant match. Forced me to get the +4 Rad Suit from (dead) Rick in the Prison-Area. We will see...

random anon
Acolyte

Post by random anon » November 29th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Harpagornis, what difficulty and stats/skills?
Keep us up with updates on that one, it's interesting how far would you be able to go that way.

Harpagornis
Scholar

Post by Harpagornis » November 29th, 2014, 3:07 pm

random anon wrote:Harpagornis, what difficulty and stats/skills?
Keep us up with updates on that one, it's interesting how far would you be able to go that way.
At the moment "Ranger" but "Supeme Jerk" should be doable too. Will go to Damonta now - after refreshing supplies. Sparing explosives for the critical moments. After pushing Weapon Skill to 6 (thanks statues) hit chance is going high enough - mostly 80-100 %. Using "stealth" a lot cause experience is no matter - only waste of bullets. :D

Dont know if the stats are really optimal but so far they work:

Coordination: 6
Awareness: 4
Strength: 4
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 2

AP: 10
CI: 14
HP: 26

Trinket used mostly so far: White Death (+5% hit)
Engegament Ring (+3 CI) will be great later - if a later comes. :D

Does anybody know if i can pass this damn door in Ranger Citadel (to get to Leiutenant Tan and the prison) later on? If this door keeps closed because of the minimum level requirement - the lvl 1-solo-run will end in Arizona... :(