Matthias TV quest bug?

Check here to discuss Wasteland 2 gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

mdl
Initiate

Matthias TV quest bug?

Post by mdl » October 14th, 2014, 9:43 am

For the 'join the Children of the Citadel' quest, after taking care of Rodia and Angle Oracle, Matthias says to clear out the Bastion and Hollywood. Planning ahead, I chose to put the Militant faction in charge and have them take over Hollywood. After that, I figure it's only the knights I need to take care of, but when they're all dead Matthias does not give any acknowledgement from his TV.

I'm thinking the black banners that prevent access to the Hollywood interiors are preventing me from finishing the job. I haven't tried killing all the civilians yet because the previous purge requests were satisfied by killing leaders and guards.

deejay
Initiate

Re: Matthias TV quest bug?

Post by deejay » January 22nd, 2019, 9:11 pm

Hi, Pretty old post but i am facing the problem as I recently buy new TV and entertainment unit. So need help to fix it!
Australia

Mercer Skye
Initiate

Re: Matthias TV quest bug?

Post by Mercer Skye » June 11th, 2019, 2:29 am

If it's not too late for you to backtrack in your game, bringing peace to Hollywood clears that quest. I guess enough people have to die for this outcome that Matthias considers the place 'significantly weakened.' Not sure on the RP part of it /shrug