request: scenario modules

Community created content (fanart, fanfictions) for Torment: Tides of Numenera (Numenera art/fiction also welcome).
Ningauble
Novice

Hi,

I'd like to know if, or, when, there's any plan to release this story as a module for players to be run through by a D.M. :idea: I feel like there's some good material here and in the rpg add on. I'd definitely be grateful. Heck I'd even :geek: shill out a few shins...
Ningauble
Novice

Note. This should probably be moved to the fan-made forums?
anonymous6059
Adventurer
badge image for 3rz1is.png

Ningauble wrote:Hi,

I'd like to know if, or, when, there's any plan to release this story as a module for players to be run through by a D.M. :idea: I feel like there's some good material here and in the rpg add on. I'd definitely be grateful. Heck I'd even :geek: shill out a few shins...
Well, they did release the Explorer's guide a while back. Its a companion that was designed for table-top players... Not sure if that is what you mean though. Just head on over the the MCG store if you're interested. https://www.montecookgames.com/torment- ... ers-guide/
Ningauble
Novice

Not what I meant. I want a module to run this story line for players maybe.
Firkraag
Adventurer
badge image for 3rz1is.png

Maybe, ask Monte Cook. He makes tabletop RPGs.

Everything that man touches sells, as if it's made of gold (it isn't). Maybe he can cobble something up. ;)
"I am a warhead of weaponized Truth." The Last Castoff (non-canon).

Image ©

Return to “TTON: Community Content”