Livestream Torment - I would love some feedback from you guys

Community created content (fanart, fanfictions) for Torment: Tides of Numenera (Numenera art/fiction also welcome).

Moderator: Memovira Goons

littlemad
Initiate

Livestream Torment - I would love some feedback from you guys

Post by littlemad » March 4th, 2017, 6:42 am

First of all guys, I love the game and I remember with fondness all the years spending time playing Baldur's gate and Planetescape: Torment
I played obviously Pillars of Eterenity but sincerely I am blown away by the quality of the writing in this one. (Didn't have the chance yet to play Tyranny).

I am proud to say that I am one of the guys that kickstarted happily this project, I am sad about the italian cut... and all the bad translation reviews that I am reading. I have plenty of friends that speaks only italian that really wanted to touch this game. [I don't know if you'll need some help with translation in the future, I might be available to help]

Anyway, the main point I just started in creating content for youtube, twitch and trying the hard way of gaming online. It is my passion since forever and now I want to give it a real push. I am italian, and I know my english spoken it is with a strong accent, but I want to see if it might work or not.

So I hope that I can get some feedback, and some help on how I can improve on this.
EP 01 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFkr8dRSzt8
EP 02 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbEMEOrckM&t=2504s

I will carry on streaming the whole game, because it really deserve it. I don't have fix hours yet because life sometimes takes over, but in the worst case scenario I always upload on youtube as well all my livestreams.

And every critique would be amazingly accepted, It is my first time content creating and playing live so I will improve, just give me the right tips! :D

Ah by the way later on when I'll finish the game I'll make a review. I think that this game deserve more attention, it is a pity that is been swamped down by a lot of big games title (Horizon and Zelda).
Last edited by littlemad on March 7th, 2017, 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

littlemad
Initiate

Re: Livestream Torment - I would love some feedback from you guys

Post by littlemad » March 7th, 2017, 11:03 am

Hey guys no one that care to comment? I would love to have some feedback from people that love the game. Thank you