Torment 1.1.0 Content Update Released on PS4 and Xbox One
Posted: May 22nd, 2017, 8:44 am
inXile Entertainment and Techland are pleased to announce that the 1.1.0 content update for the console versions of Torment: Tides of Numenera is now live. This update introduces a new companion, some new features, and many fixes.
- New Companion: Oom. Oom is a new stretch goal character who you will discover on your journe[/url]y through the Ninth World. Oom features its own companion quest, "Servant of the Tides", its own unique abilities for use in combat and exploration, and interactions with various characters throughout the game.
- Added the Voluminous Codex. This new stretch goal feature unlocks lore and character entries as you explore the game world.
- Various balance improvements to Crisis gameplay throughout the game.
- Various balance improvements to exploration gameplay, especially in the later stages of the game.
- Cypher Sickness initialization is now delayed until after Equipment initialization. This should prevent issues where loading a save file where equipment was preventing a cypher explosion would cause input to freeze up.
- Remove all non-gameplay Fettles from companions when they're removed from the party. This should prevent certain freezes from occurring.
- Players can now advance to Tier 5 and Tier 6, allowing players to spend their Experience Points more in the later game. This also allows the Last Castoff to gain abilities from other character types.
- Numerous small UI fixes.
- Numerous small quest fixes