https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... ts/1843105
Next, we have a new patch for Torment on PC! (It will also be coming to consoles very shortly.) Below you can see the highlights. If you are playing on Steam you will have already likely downloaded it, while if you're on GOG, it'll be up as soon as possible!
As you can see from the highlights, this update is focused mostly on performance improvements and bug fixes. For the full release notes, see here. But, of course, we have more in the works...
- Fixed a large number of freezes that would happen in various states.
- Numerous performance optimizations
- Addendum text should now be appearing on item descriptions. Many dozens of items now have more details depending on your lore skills and other factors!
- Fixed an issue that was preventing party members from bantering. Party members should now be much more talkative!
- Updated a number of crisis sequences to rebalance a number of enemies. In some situations, it will make combat proceed more quickly with combats that were sluggish.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to movement grid, pathing, and AI. This should prevent issues where the game would hang as combat could get stuck in numerous situations.
- Several quest and conversation fixes.
- Inspiring Presence and other looping sound effects have been removed.