Torment backer posters available again!

Announcements & media coverage for Torment: Tides of Numenera. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

sear
Developer

Torment backer posters available again!

Post by sear » March 25th, 2016, 12:27 pm

You asked for them, and we're bringing them back! By popular demand, the Torment exclusive backer poster add-on has returned! This stunning poster will feature a design to match the one we did for Wasteland 2. Also like our Wasteland 2 poster, this one will include a list of backer names integrated into the artwork in order to celebrate those who are helping to make Torment possible.

As an added bonus, the Torment poster includes free shipping for anyone in the USA, as well as those worldwide with a total pledge level of $70 (7,000 points) or more on their Torment backer account.

To add the poster to your rewards, just login to your Torment backer account, visit the Shop page, and add it to your account like any other add-on.

RadonGOG
Scholar

Re: Torment backer posters available again!

Post by RadonGOG » March 25th, 2016, 3:21 pm

sear wrote:You asked for them, and we're bringing them back! By popular demand, the Torment exclusive backer poster add-on has returned! This stunning poster will feature a design to match the one we did for Wasteland 2. Also like our Wasteland 2 poster, this one will include a list of backer names integrated into the artwork in order to celebrate those who are helping to make Torment possible.

As an added bonus, the Torment poster includes free shipping for anyone in the USA, as well as those worldwide with a total pledge level of $70 (7,000 points) or more on their Torment backer account.

To add the poster to your rewards, just login to your Torment backer account, visit the Shop page, and add it to your account like any other add-on.
Till when will we be able to pledge for these ones?

RadonGOG
Scholar

Post by RadonGOG » April 8th, 2016, 3:32 am

Oh, and another question as well: Will these ship folded or rolled?

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » April 8th, 2016, 2:18 pm

The Wasteland 2 poster shipped rolled up in a tube; we'll probably use the same process.
This account is dormant. I won't be responding to threads, quotes or private massages.

RadonGOG
Scholar

Post by RadonGOG » April 10th, 2016, 12:34 pm

tonurics wrote:The Wasteland 2 poster shipped rolled up in a tube; we'll probably use the same process.
I hope so, just pledged for it!

Corax22
Initiate

Post by Corax22 » May 11th, 2016, 8:44 am

Hi there!

I'm a little confused: I did the 495 $ mega pledge but the item is not under my unlockables. Do I have to buy it? I thought not, considering: "As an added bonus, the Torment poster includes free shipping for anyone in the USA, and everyone worldwide with total pledge level of $70 or above." Or does this concern only the shipping itself and not the poster?

Thanks for a reply in advance,
Corax22

sear
Developer

Post by sear » May 11th, 2016, 5:55 pm

Corax22 wrote:Hi there!

I'm a little confused: I did the 495 $ mega pledge but the item is not under my unlockables. Do I have to buy it? I thought not, considering: "As an added bonus, the Torment poster includes free shipping for anyone in the USA, and everyone worldwide with total pledge level of $70 or above." Or does this concern only the shipping itself and not the poster?

Thanks for a reply in advance,
Corax22
The shipping is free in your case, not the poster itself. Sorry for any confusion. :)

Homer Morisson
Scholar

Post by Homer Morisson » June 14th, 2016, 6:03 pm

35 Dollars (including shipping) for one single poster?!
That is a tad expensive... maybe I'm just spoiled by CIG and Star Citizen, but they give out high quality and even truly limited posters for free, including free shipping.

I have three of those, two of which are limited to 1500 pieces in total, of which one has been signed and personalized for me by the whole Customer Service Team, and another one which isn't limited but signed by nearly the whole Foundry 42 UK developer team - and all of them were gifts, sent to me from England to Germany free of charge.

Now I'm not saying you should give those posters away for free as well, I'm fully aware that your funds aren't as excessive as CIG's, but still... 25 bucks excluding shipping for one single poster seems too much, given that you can pick up the entire game for about the same amount. ;)
You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Create your Star Citizen Account today and get 5000 UEC Ingame Currency for free!
UEE Citizen Record

Tangsta
Initiate

Post by Tangsta » July 13th, 2016, 9:12 am

Hi guys. This is great news. Tides of Numenera is my first ever backed KS project so I'm really excited for this poster! Does anyone know if there is a list of all official backers for this game? I'm curious to see if my name comes up.

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » July 14th, 2016, 11:49 am

Hello Tangsta,

To avoid including someone's name without permission, the poster only uses the names of backers who've filled out their game credit information. [Which means you'd need that as part of your rewards.]
This account is dormant. I won't be responding to threads, quotes or private massages.

anonymous6059
Adventurer

Post by anonymous6059 » July 14th, 2016, 3:04 pm

tonurics wrote:Hello Tangsta,

To avoid including someone's name without permission, the poster only uses the names of backers who've filled out their game credit information. [Which means you'd need that as part of your rewards.]
Does that mean we can expect to see the poster riddled with terrible email account names like: MrLovemachine or abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz or anonymous6059? Will you be using the "name for credits" or the "full name" field?

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » July 15th, 2016, 11:07 am

The source data will comes from the "name for credits" field, but we might apply additional formatting or use stricter filtering requirements (basically, don't write something obnoxious; best to stick with your name). You can check out the WL2 poster search to get an idea of what to expect.

anonymous6059
Adventurer

Post by anonymous6059 » July 15th, 2016, 1:21 pm

tonurics wrote:The source data will comes from the "name for credits" field, but we might apply additional formatting or use stricter filtering requirements (basically, don't write something obnoxious; best to stick with your name). You can check out the WL2 poster search to get an idea of what to expect.
Dang, I better go remove pinklovekitten35.... :oops: