Highpool bug. Please help

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

vruser2k
Initiate

Highpool bug. Please help

Post by vruser2k » September 27th, 2014, 8:57 am

So I left HIghpool to go accomplish a few other goals because I could not get Highpool to side with Katie. I was returning to heal the patients. I talk to the guy who said he will call the Rangers from now on. As soon as I walk, they all attack me. I did nothing wrong to affect this and yet even Katie attacks me. I tried to reboot with no avail. I went ahead and killed everyone and a radio message says that we just murdered everyone. I am at a loss right now. I cannot show my face or I have to kill everyone. Anyone else having this issue?

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Highpool bug. Please help

Post by Drool » September 27th, 2014, 12:30 pm

...don't suppose you bug up the graves?
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!

vruser2k
Initiate

Post by vruser2k » September 27th, 2014, 12:59 pm

No I didn't. I just left and did the tribes mission and came back. It seems to be glitched after the patch. I have some pics, but there are the townspeople trying to kill me and then by the merchant in the back, there are about 10 people in the corner cowering (but they look dead). Very weird. I am thinking that there is a bug

kipper
Novice

Post by kipper » September 28th, 2014, 7:46 am

Katie? Patients? Radio Message? Graves? Patch? Townspeople?

I don't recall any of these things in Highpool, although I do recall children, Jackie, Bobby, a cave, and a broken engine. I guess time does funny things to memory... :lol:

(ETA: This reply was made when the post was in the Wasteland forum)