Wasteland 2, PS4 blue screen crashes

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Zoli
Initiate

Wasteland 2, PS4 blue screen crashes

Post by Zoli » January 5th, 2019, 11:20 am

I know this game has been out for years. My wife bought it for me last year and just now playing it. Very fun. Very reminiscent of the original from the 1980's. And when I say reminiscent, that includes crashes like the 1980's.

If there is a memory leak due to the range cache chest, limit how much we can store. If its another problem(s), fix it. There is no excuse for a game that's been out for this many years to have this many bugs. Either hire more QA testers (or some!), push back release dates, and/or remove something(s) from the game that will help you make these stop.

What would otherwise be a great F'ing game is almost unplayable later in the game which makes me think it's memory leaks and the PS4 cannot handle X amount of stats/gear/whatever. If the problem is just bad coding, then hire some better coders. People spend money and their time on these games for entertainment purposes. If they become unplayable well into the game, why would any of us buy the next one?