Knowledge & General Skill Points Disappeared

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Cognitive
Initiate

Knowledge & General Skill Points Disappeared

Post by Cognitive » August 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

I have two things that I've noticed happened to me on two different games. The first was that two of my rangers became clowns, complete with red wigs, big round nose and the whole goofy outfit. I have restarted a few times and don't get too far due to the fact that I have issues like this or trying to find the best ranger possibilities put together.

Last time I played, I actually saw when I was leveling up that ALL of my Knowledge and General skills disappeared into the great void. I'm pretty sure I didn't walk into a black hole, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this or anything related to have their non-combat skills being deleted and zero'd back to their starting point.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Knowledge & General Skill Points Disappeared

Post by Drool » August 24th, 2017, 7:30 pm

Cognitive wrote: ↑
August 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm
I have two things that I've noticed happened to me on two different games. The first was that two of my rangers became clowns, complete with red wigs, big round nose and the whole goofy outfit. I have restarted a few times and don't get too far due to the fact that I have issues like this or trying to find the best ranger possibilities put together.
That's the Raised in a Circus quirk, or whatever it's called.
Last time I played, I actually saw when I was leveling up that ALL of my Knowledge and General skills disappeared into the great void. I'm pretty sure I didn't walk into a black hole, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this or anything related to have their non-combat skills being deleted and zero'd back to their starting point.
There's nothing that should cause anything like this. Are you sure they just weren't at the bottom of the list and needed to be scrolled to?
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!