Gamebreaking bug for xbox one.

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Gamebreaking bug for xbox one.

Post by xboxone » July 21st, 2017, 8:00 pm

Just purchased the game for xbox one and it appears to have a gamebreaking glitch right from the start. The problem i am having is that when i talk to an NPC( General Vargas) right from the start i get no dialogue or the option to back out of the conversation. The goodbye option is greyed out. I have reloaded the save and it would allow me to back out of the conversation. However, when i talk to the NPC again it happens all over again. This happens to EVERY NPC i have talked to at the start. I have heard this has been an issue on PC as early as release day. How do i fix it? If it is not fixed now i am assuming you do not plan on fixing it? I have the updated version of the game as i am connected to the internet.

I have found a video on youtube that shows it. If you watch near the end the player talks to an NPC and gets no dialogue and he cannot back out. Please help.