Constant Crashing (at Ag Center) - debug workaround?

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

GrueX
Initiate

Constant Crashing (at Ag Center) - debug workaround?

Post by GrueX » March 16th, 2017, 9:15 pm

Hi,

Looking for some debug advice to flag quests as "done". I would like to be able to easily flag quests as done (cheat) in case I get into situations as described below. I usually have around 20 save files for an RPG, so if I run into an impossible bug, I can re-load and avoid the area. Im a layperson when it comes to coding however. Please read my sad story below. I will now see if it is even possible to continue without visiting Ag Center after Highpool. Thanks.

Have absolutely adored about 15 hours I spent poking around WL2:DC's First Chapter (I chose Highpool.. twice).

My first encounter with the Ag center (after Highpool) however has gone quickly awry.

Without incident, I met Karen? and watched her get eaten, started left-hand search and went east getting the serum, came back North-East through the veggie patches; And am now mired in multiple, constant, game freezes (Window OS is fine) while fighting a particular group of flies/chrysalids that are blocking my entrance to a map portal (its the Ag Center's Main BLDG I assume).

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4G
RAM nondescript 8GB
Windows 10 64-bit
Geforce GTX 650 Ti - medium performance settings cuz I don't like hiccups in sweet games like this.

Thank you for your help.

G

GrueX
Initiate

Re: Constant Crashing (at Ag Center) - debug workaround?

Post by GrueX » March 16th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Update - I left the Ag Center, as I have already tried, but this time wandered around long enough to get an infection distress call. Finished that, returned to the Ag Center and killed Larsen.... so far so good.

G

GrueX
Initiate

Re: Constant Crashing (at Ag Center) - debug workaround?

Post by GrueX » March 16th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Final Update - Finished Ag Center. Sigh of relief.

Good Game :)