Sue Ag Center Bug

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Dotstar
Initiate

Sue Ag Center Bug

Post by Dotstar » October 18th, 2015, 8:05 am

Now first let me say I am sorry if this is already a known bug and someone has already brought this up. I checked the known bugs and a couple pages on the forum back but did not find it.

DC: I saved the Ag center, saved sue with surgeon skill, but he did not give me the following quest to go to the other areas on the world map and stop the spread of the infection. I have walked to those locations and did what I like to call the circle method where I run around the location until the for example shrine, appears. Still no luck and between this and the already known bug of recruits not appearing after you dismiss them it has stopped my game in its tracks. I thought I would share this bug but it doesn't seem to be plaguing others who have gone through the Ag center.

Dotstar
Initiate

Re: Sue Ag Center Bug

Post by Dotstar » October 18th, 2015, 8:14 am

Ok update I did find someone talking about this bug and how they had to type in coop, look under his bed, including the pigeon coups in the east field. (not in this order) I have already done all but the type in coup just tried it and still no side quest.

jthomas
Novice

Post by jthomas » October 18th, 2015, 4:33 pm

I have a similar problem, he didn't trigger the three areas for me after using all the dialog options (except ass skills) and then he flat out disappeared. When I type in "Sue" to Matt Forrestal, he says they had to let him go because he was to much trouble. I can't get the three areas to trigger no matter what now. I don't remember having to do anything special in the vanilla release, he had the right keyword the first time I spoke to him.

DamnitSue
Initiate

Post by DamnitSue » January 25th, 2016, 7:30 am

Sue doesn't give the quest. I've tried everything that I've seen that has been recommended here and there, but to no avail. Is there a workaround or a console command or anything? Or better yet - a damn fix for it.

The first time I cleared the AG center I didn't get the quest, but I wasn't aware that it existed and didn't pursue it. Same for the second time. On the third clearing I somehow got the quest. And now I didn't once again, but now I started to look for it. To see what have I done wrong. Nothing. I've seen all the coops, have Rose in the party, tried various of keywords, asked why there's shit on his shoes, but nothing.

DamnitSue
Initiate

Post by DamnitSue » January 27th, 2016, 9:35 am

Hello! Is Anybody there?

kilobug
Adventurer

Post by kilobug » January 27th, 2016, 9:44 am

Rather than using huge red letters on the forum, if you really think you encountered a bug, please send your savegame + a detailed description of the bug to inXile's support ;)

firefighter26
Initiate

Post by firefighter26 » January 27th, 2016, 6:24 pm

I've saved Ag centre a few times trying a few different things. Sometimes I get the quest, sometimes I don't. I found that it may make a difference in what order you ask Sue things. At first I waited and I think the option disappeared because I asked a bunch of other questions. The second time I specifically stayed on that line of questioning and I got the quest. You might be able to trigger it by inputting key words into the dialog box (not sure if that is available on the console or if it's PC only).

Luckily, Ag centre happens early on so it can be play tested a easily by starting a new game. I'll see if I have time this weekend to do that and report my findings.

Raise3D
Initiate

Post by Raise3D » April 3rd, 2017, 3:18 am

Hi, Thanks you guys are right I have found this bug under my bedspread. Thanks I just check before sleeping. BTW new from Australia.
Buy coverlets in Australia and bedspreads on SALE from Elan Linen.